Here's one for Arlington!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Aug 2, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok folks, this post is dedicated to Arlington, we all know how he always is messing up somehow and always tells us about it. LOL! Well I've been laughing at him, but had a scary little incident today. I even did the "CrRrRrRRRAaaAaPppPP" like John does, LOL!

I was cleaning out the boat, had it in the shade and everything, put a cinder block behind the little metal wheel on the front of the trailer, I thought I was real smart, maybe even a genuis...lol Well I was cleaning for about 20 minutes, and I'm down on my hands and knees scrubbing shad scales off the floor, I just feel funny all of the sudden, I say "Well dang, feels like the boat is moving, I look around and say "CrRrRrRRRAaaAaPppPP" I look around, trying to figure out a way to stop this thing, I start getting mad and saying a few bad words ("Son of * &$&$&") I was at the top of our driveway which is HUGE, I still got a little time, well the anchor is beside me, me being the genuis I am, threw it out, well that didn't work, LOL! I get real mad now, and start worrying, I'm rolling real fast because we have a paved drive way and it's very slanted, I look at the house, "OH CRrRRrrrAAaaaPpp" I'm not far away now, I try to lift the motor up, it won't come up, I say a couple more bad words, and jump out of the boat, ouch that wasn't a good idea, talk about some sore ankles! When I jump out, I got hung up in the anchor rope that was hanging off the front, I'm trying to get it off my sandals, but the boat is moving the other way, I slow it down a little bit but it's still moving, there was nothing I could do, I just hopped along with the boat while I watched it go right beside the house and into the flowerbed.:0a5:

Well, I try to get it out of there, but it won't budge. It's too heavy. The hose was also tangle up in the front of the trailer, and the gas tank was in the ground beside the boat still attached to the motor, so that went along on the ride also.:crazy:

Oh man, wait until my dad see's what I've done this time!:eek:oooh:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well I'm just glad that you didnt get hurt aside from the sore ankles and, I hope you dont get into too much trouble:roll_eyes: .

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nice knowin ya Zakk! Pack a few things and get out now! Come back later and say, "What happened" LOL!

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Zakk.You just may make a fisherman yet.You certainly seem to have the raw material.You seem to be making all of the right mistakes.I am a little worried about you surviving the "annoying people stage".You are going to learn a lot with that #183.I look for it to be a rather painful experience.Best of luck.peewee-williams

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL guys, I'm going to go over to my friends house right now, he lives near me and stay there until night. I'll come back later, if my dad says something, I'll say, "Well who the heck did that crap?" LOL!

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    show you dad this post, maybe he'll get a kick out of it. I don't think you should expect a thank you for cleaning the boat...LOL

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    You want me to get killed don't ya? I got to put you on my enemy list, LOL!

Peewee, don't worry, I won't try anything on my "Annoy thread" I just want other people to do them. LOL!

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thats funny right there i dont care who you are!!!:0a22: :big_smile_2:

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Zakk big Georges advice sounds solid.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Better you then me, LMAO.

11. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey Zakk I need a adress on where to send the flowers, your in for it now.....LOL Like PeeWee said your well on the way to becoming a true fisherman......LOL

12. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Just be glad the boat didn't go out into the street. :crazy:

13. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    HaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Now THAT sounds like something that would happen to "ME"!:lol: But I would be saying a lot worse words than that if it were me!!!
    The young man DOES have a certain "Gift" for telling a story!:smile2: Like GATOR says, "He is well on his way to becoming a Fisherman"! Maybe I will get a chance to meet this Lad in person some day!:smile2: Then I can show him how to get in some "REAL" Trouble! :roll_eyes: :lol: Then again, ... better not, some of those "Things" are Real ILLEGAL today!
    THANKS for sharing the story youngster! Hope your Father is not too upset! If he is like me, he would be more worried that you was not hurt seriously than he will the boat! Boat can be replaced! However!, YOU can NOT! I'm SURE YOU are much more Important to Your Father than any boat!!!:smile2:
    Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Not a master fisherman in the making, just a master fisherman already. LOL! Yeah, I'm a little arrogant, lol.

If you have to go thru all of this stuff to be a fisherman, maybe I need to take up a different sport, LOL! JK.

Ed, my dad won't be too mad, I got lucky and didn't mess up too much, luckily the dirt in the flowerbed made it stop before it made it into the neighbors yard.:eek:oooh:

Zakk

15. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Zakk,

Count your blessings.
    The boat did not roll down and smack into a brick mailbox, causing the bricks to fall on your left foot, smashing your toes, and causing you to loose the toe next to the pinky toe and 1/5 of your big toe.

Don't laugh, it happened with our boat to my brother in law. That is why we call my boat the Toe-Inator

16. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    you should have had a video recorder sounds like you could have won the funnest home ideo contest with that

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Zakk it seems like Ive been doing a lot of praying lately I'll just add you to the list:lol: .Good luck Brother!

18. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Zakk tell him the flowers were making fun of the boat. and the boat got mad at them.lol
    I hope he isn't too mad at ya.

19. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    If that Flower Bed belongs to a Lady,she definitely will not understand.There lies your greatest danger.As for your arrogance.If you are normal.Sometime around 30,your Brain will normally move up onto your shoulders where it belongs.That is when you will find out just how dumb you are.If you are retarded,your brain will remain in the same place.That is why you have old arrogant people.Luck with the brain.peewee-williams

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    You wouldn't have been laughing if you had been the one in the boat. LOL! I'm glad you got to get payback for all the times I laughed at you, lol. Yeah, CrRaAPppPppPPpp is going to be my number one word soon too.:lol: