Here's a real history lesson

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i hate it that this will go to HI....it is all factual.

Subject: Not a Religion or a cult!

I'm not sure the muslims' behavior in western countries can be totally attributed to the Islamic "system", but the paper below does cause concern. The good news is that by the time they reach 10% of the U. S. population, we'll have help from another generation toward solving any problems. If that generation is not too pc, too liberal minded, too lazy, too whipped, too selfish or too afraid.

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.
    Dr. Peter Hammond: March 16, 2008

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard or head dressing.
    For all other components Islimization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called
    "religious rights". When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands
    for their "religious rights", they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages are
    sourced from CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country, they will be regarded as a peace-loving
    minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful
    uniqueness.

United States Muslim 1.0%
    Australia Muslim 1.5%
    Canada Muslim 1.9%
    China Muslim 1% to 2%
    Italy Muslim 1.5%
    Norway Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from
    the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark Muslim 2%
    Germany Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom Muslim 2.7%
    Spain Muslim 4%
    Thailand Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the
    introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
    They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves, along with threats for failure to comply.

France Muslim 8%
    Philippines Muslim 5%
    Sweden Muslim 5%
    Switzerland Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
    The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world, but to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims reach 10%
    of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris, car burnings).
    Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats. (Amsterdam--Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana Muslim 10%
    India Muslim 13.4%
    Israel Muslim 16%
    Kenya Muslim 10%
    Russia Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20%, expect hair-trigger rioting, ,jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church burnings:

Ethiopia Muslim 32.8

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia Muslim 40%
    Chad Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon Muslim 59.7%

From 60% on you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing
    (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania Muslim 70%
    Malaysia Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect State-run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh Muslim 83%
    Egypt Muslim 90%
    Gaza Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia Muslim 86.1%
    Iran Muslim 98%
    Iraq Muslim 97%
    Jordan Muslim 92%
    Morocco Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan Muslim 97%
    Palestine Muslim 99%
    Syria Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan Muslim 90%
    Turkey Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam", the Islamic House of Peace; there's supposed to be peace because
    everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia Muslim 100%
    Somalia Muslim 100%
    Yemen Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons. Before
    I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father;
    my family against our cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel.
    (Leon Uris, "The Haj").

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on
    their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national
    average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.
    www.frontline.org.za/bo

Dr. Stanley S. McGowen
    817-341-3508

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are prepared to defend it".
    Daniel Webster

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid'
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i just noticed something there are no muslims in mexico or central or south america

3. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    That is interesting and largely correct. From experience, Turkey may not fall in with that analysis, entirely. They had a leader, Ototurk (or something like that), who established a secular system of government that still serves them well. The extremest enclaves are still there, but cannot seem to greatly influence the government. It is easy to imagine that this secular system was important to Turkey, as Istanbul (Constantinople) is a trading crossroads and the Turks have been traders throughout history.

One quick story you may find interesting. In 1998, I accompanied the US wrestling team to Iran. We were on a plane with normal looking girls all around, tennis shoes, jeans, etc. As we entered Iranian airspace an older man stood up, looking like an a##hole elder, and turned and glared at the passengers. Like sheep, these girls got up, went to the bathroom and returned in full burka garb. It made me shudder to see a man have that power and meaness over someone`s sisters and daughters.

The following year, 1999, I again accompanied the team to Turkey. My 5 year old daughter went along. It was night and day different from Iran. We traveled throughout the country afterward, and were treated very kindly. I would return there anytime. You can keep Iran!

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Very interesting paper. It makes you think

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    From reading some posts in HI, Phil, I would have thought Christians were the ones that did this. Aren't Christians the ones that cut hands and feet off? That's what I read... :eek:oooh:

One day and counting...the vacuum hasn't sucked this into HI yet! :wink:

6. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Imagine that,I guess catholics can dissuade em :wink:

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have saw alot of things over here, that are beyond belief. When I first arrived in Kabul, I came on an commercial airliner, there were women on board, however, most were in Burka's. The last trip home, about 1/2 of the women were in jeans and t-shirts. Over the 3 years I have been here, I have saw a drastic change in the way women are starting to act. I asked one of our interpreters if the women had to wear burkas, and he said it was up to their husbands. Men buy their wives over here, and yes they are allowed up to 3, however they have to provide equally for each one, and provide them with their own place to live. The man is suppose to be 7 years older than the woman, or in 99% of the time the child. Girls here get married as young as 12. You talk about some redneck crap, 95% of them marry their 1st cousins. Nothing like going to a family reunion to look for a date. The first experience I had with this, was with a teenager, who was practicing his english. He saw the ring on my finger, he asked me if I was married, and I told him yes, he asked me if the cousin was on my father or mother's side......lol, dont think I got thru to him it was neither.

The problem with Islam over here is that the Koran is written in Arabic. 9 out of 10 men here can not read Dari or Pashtun, much less Arabic. So they can only go by what their religious leaders tell them about the Koran. I have had some interesting conversations with the interpreters here about religion. The ones that can read the Koran have a whole different understanding of it, and are not brain washed into go kill the infidel. I have been all over Kabul, and I have saw the mansions where the taliban lived. I am talking about million dollar homes, (Sound like the Bakers, Tammy Faye, and her husband? Send us your money so we can live in Beverly Hills, same concept here.

The future here in Afghanistan, is with the kids. When we go through a village, I can tell how friendly it is, by the way the kids act. If the kids are smiling, then you know you are ok, and they are going to school.

They still have tribal wars here, one tribe against another. Deaths in those cases are just over looked. They also have honor killings, you disgrace your family and your family can kill you. It is like rolling back time 100 years in the states. I worked for a contractor in Jalalabad, and they trained the police on tactics, well they had a problem. There were policemen from 2 different tribes there, and I guess one tribe owed the other money, so the police from one tribe were prostituting the police from the other tribe out.

The biggest problem over here is corruption, I work with the Afghanistan National Police, and they are the most corrupt people in Afghanistan, except for the people running the country. At the airport they always hit you up for money. I have almost been in a couple of shoot outs with them, when I was carrying a weapon, because they would try and stop you and demand money. I was in the Gore district up North and they brought in 3684 kilos (multiply that by 2.2 for poundage) of black tar herion. Well the Narcotic Officer got arrest for skimming a lot of it off. You cant drink here but Herion is ok, in some parts of the country they use it as cash.

I have saw some comical stuff over here also. Like the ladies who must have really made their husband mad. I was driving down a "8 lane road", it was actually a 4 lane, but Afghans double everything, when driving, a 2 lane becomes a 4 lane, 4 lane 8 lane, ect. Any way, I saw these 2 ladies in back of this truck, in Burkas, so I thought the front must be full also, I pulled past on the right hand side, and looked up in the passange side window, and there was a sheep in there. I had to pull the vehicle over I was laughing so hard.

Poverty here is a way of life for 90 percent of the people. They live in mud huts, no heat, electricty or running water. Health care, if you can get it maybe 12 hours away. 3 out of 4 kids make it to the age of 5. Out of every birth, 1 out of 4 mothers die. Boys learn to work the fields about as soon as they can walk, little girls at the age of 4 will be taking care of toddlers. In Kabul you see a lot of street kids, begging. I had a little buddy, who had very deformed arms and hands, the first time I met him, he told me it was only his mother, 2 brothers and his sister, and he needed money to buy them food. I gave him a couple of dollars which was 200 Afghan dollars. I never did really believe him, until one day I met his brothers and sister. From that time on, I always gave him money, he actually was taking care of them at the age of 5, at age 5 he considered himself the man of the family. The kids here will break your heart, every time I see one I think of my daughter and grandkids. I met a little girl, she was about 11 or 12 years old, her face was scarred by battery acid from the taliban, she sold scarfs, I still have about 10 scarfs left, that I bought from her. The last time I saw her she was so excited, she was going to get to go to school, for the first time.

Here in Afghanistan there is hope, these people even thought there are about 10 different religions, they consider themselves one people. They want change, they want to be like westerners. 95% of the people are good people, the other 5% are not.

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    very informative, Gary. thanks for the post!

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I will second that, very amazing post

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I will 3rd that!