Heres a question

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Cat Hunter, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Cat Hunter

Cat Hunter New Member

State:
    texas
    Give me your opinion on this one. Do you think river catfish our lake catfish taste better? There is alot of factors involved like the flow of the water, habitat the fish live in, and water quality. I was just wondering what everyone thought I personally prefer river cats they seem cleaner tasting to me.

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Y'all must have some clean rivers down there. The fish out of some of our rivers have warts..... Lakes for me.... except Buckeye Ughhh! :embarassed:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well, if I had to eat one, I'd take the one from Long John Silvers. My hands don't get as messy. LOL

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I think catfish taste the same, it really dont make any differnt where they are caught.

5. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    I'm directly opposite, I think lake fish taste better. River fish always have a sandy type taste.

6. smokinshogun

smokinshogun New Member

State:
    Arizona
    All the catfish I catch are "farm raised" and I think these would probably taste the best. I feel it has to do with them being fed floating pellets and not eating leftovers. They are mostly small though :sad2: but the meat is fresh. Anyways their good.....

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I like fish from flowing water.