Here Ye, Here Ye, Meeting Called To Order

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, Aug 8, 2007.

Do you approve of name change for Darryl to Ol SkipEye

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    As self proclaimed Chairman of the BOC Nickname Board, The board of Directors has a new name on the agenda.

Allow me to introduce this kitty catcher formerly known as Darryl1.

History: Shows up on BOC, bugging everyone looking for information on how to catch whisker fish. Mentions he is in the market for nice, economical used rig to catch said whiskerfish. Fast forward to August 2007. Shows up on BOC with brand spanking new, fully decked out SeaArk whisker rig. Begins to expand his horizons, and fish the world Famous Melvin Price Dam to see if he is up to the task. Quickly proves he can catch a kitty or two, and even logs a 56 pound HOG, and proclaims its NO BIG DEAL,, and he GOT LUCKY.

As well, this Darryl character, shows up on BOC indicating how EASY it is to catch BIG skipjack herring in his bait net. He even took pictures of his take, and was kind enough to post his very large take of "skipjacks" on the BOC Board, and how exactly it was he caught them. Why he even dedicated a sole thread to his skipjack wisdom.
    A few keen eyes in BOC Land mentioned that darryls take looked alot like the mooneye herring that are indigenous to our waters. Using a very basic computer zoom feature, it was quickly determined that Darryl's very large take of "skipjacks", turned out to be a very large take of "mooneyes". While we arnt ones to rub a fellow brothers face in the mud :wink: we did feel a new name was in store for our fellow BOC brother.

Upon further conspiring with fellow member GAry (Gmvk30), it was brought to the table that a new name be instilled on this member. A few names were thrown about, including Dinkman Darryl, JackMoon, and others, one name surfaced to the top of the pile. With the memberships approval, I now profess on the membership, our new member, Ol SkipEye Darryl. You can call him SkipEye for short.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Remind me not to make an error on here, LOL!!! You guys are just plain mean, LOL!!!
    Sorry Moondink Darryl1eye but I had to vote and had few choices, LMAO!!!

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Now JW, lets be fair here. I DID give the membership 4 choices to vote on. ROFLMAO

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I had to be contrary and vote for the fourth "YES". :tounge_out:

Hey, do four YESes add up to a NO?!? :0010: I guess "SkipEye" does cover all the bases!

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Your dissenting vote is duly noted. :smile2: We'll just chalk it up to "hanging Chads" :smile2:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I absolutely refuse to vote in this poll.

Cuz, just so you know, your concrete boots came in. Lets go fishin' ole buddy, ole pal. Your boat or mine?:angry:

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    In the interest of Self Preservation, I believe Cuz will very repectfully refrain from SkipEyes fishing partner request. Whats That, I think I hear the wife calling. :smile2:

8. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    Hum, was this so called election fixed?!
    I think I want a recall of votes.

Don't worry Darryl lets just say watchful eyes will wait for the wise guys to make a error. :smile2:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Of course this election was not fixed. There appears to be some hanging chad issues, however the electorate was given 4 choices to vote. :wink: Both Democrats, and Republicans have equal access to the voting mechanism. Out of curiosity Mrs Deanna, did you cast your vote to be heard? :smile2:

10. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Does Roberts rules of Order Prevail?

11. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    I've never seen a more fair vote offered! Hanging Chad's or not, I am sure that there will be a clear and overwhelming majority vote decided.

While I believe the naming committee made a good decision on the name Ol SkipEye , I feel that there are many of us that could have offered a few alternate names as well... some that might not be appropriate for the younger viewing audience. (However, my personal favorite would be Ol LuckyPants!!)

We will watch this vote closely and will support whatever the majority decides.

:smile2::cool2:
    _

12. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Mrs. Deanna is currently detained by legitimate activities and therefore unable to reply to such infantine discourse.

She has, however, stated her intention to vote by proxy utilizing the "WRITE-IN" box that Mr. Cuz forgot to include in this online ballot.

JUST SAY NO! Stop Cuz and the machine!

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Oh, the choices!
    Well, Cuz, while your throwing all those choices out, how about my favorite,
    MR_Deanna1

14. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    OH MY,I was looking box #5 to vote for.

15. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    skip, I mean darryl I have nothing to do with this buddy

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    It was a hard choice to decide on but i chose number 4 . :roll_eyes::tounge_out::crazy:

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    NO!!!, LMAO!!!!

18. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Right, I remember that guy, he really set us up, just like a guy shooting at a row of beer cans sitting along a fence. He even posted an avatar picture of him and a "Paris Hilton" puppy dog!:eek:oooh:

Then he gets his boat, posts that he is brand new to this sport and looking for answers on how to catch these big whisker kitty's. Then all of a sudden he starts picking us all off one by one with the accuracy of a military marksman. Catching all these HOGS like an old pro yet proclaiming his innocence and secretly laughing at all of us for falling for such a scheme.:smile2:

Thank you Cuz for all the choices on the ballot. It was a tuff decision but I ultimately decided to vote "yes" on proposition SkipEye :big_smile::smile2:

19. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    C'mon River_Ratfink Bill, I wouldn't want to make a BIG GUY like yourself mad now would I. No conspiracy or hustling going on here, nope!:byebye:

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Bill aint no little feller is he? Good thing it wasnt him that called all those mooneyes skippys. If he did, we would ALL shake our heads up and down proclaiming, Yep, those are some real nice skippys. LMAO