Here we go VIKINGS here we go

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Let me be the first to make a bold prediction 11 -5 and a division championship all you VIKE fans chime in and remember I BLEED PURPLE :smile2:

2. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    Been a Viking fan for 40 years, I also think they will win the division, 11-5 sounds very reachable, still a ? mark at QB, the only ? mark on the whole team. The defense should be one of, if not the best in the NFL. Can't wait till next monday!!!!!!!

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Bill, let's hope you're right. i am a vikes fan also, and, of course, AD is a former sooner. their QB has to step up, and he has to do it immediately.

be nice to have a vikes/pats superbowl:wink::big_smile:

4. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Keep that defensive end out of the bars and he'll get you some strong pressure. Sure hated seein him leave my Chiefs. Oh, and don't let him get on the love boat!lol:smile2: Ya'll still floatin that ship?

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I hope they don't still have the boat:crazy::eek:oooh: Jared will be the first aboard:smile2:

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    What happened ??? The Vikes blew it !!!

7. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    MAN THEY HAD IT!!!!! THEY HAD IT AND LET IT SLIP AWAY!!!!

But it all works out in the end..

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I'll give the Vikings credit, you have a heck of a running back. Adrian Peterson is one of the best running backs ever! I've seen Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Walter Payton, and Ickey Woods play, but this guy is a MACHINE!

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I agree with that comment about Adrian Peterson, but the QB needs to get up to par with AD and the defence if they want to go far.

10. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Are you guys really 0-2? Didn't see that coming.

11. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I don't see the vikings going anywhere until Brad Childress pulls his head out of you know where, and puts Tavaris Jackson on the waiver wire, there's no way he should be a starting QB in the NFL. I hope A.D. doesn't waste away what could be a great career, the way Barry Sanders did at Detroit, but from what I see from the Vikings right now, that's what's gonna happen. All this team really needs is a decent QB to be a contender, a good QB would have been a better pickup than the DE from Kansas City, a defensive end has far less impact on the game than a QB.

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  13. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    It has to be an improvement, but Ferrote isn't that good of a QB either, he's very inconsistent, and he's not much younger than Farve and no where near the QB.

14. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    It's going to be a while for the Vikings. The have alot of the Eagles leftover scraps. :wink: