Here we go to Rocky Point

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by BigCATDADDY01, Jul 30, 2009.

1. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Eric Here we go I hope yer ready to go do some fishin. I bet you aint never fished with some crazy sons a *&%$*# like us:wink::wink::wink: thats good though well keep ya on your toes. I got the bilge workin so we wont sink if we spring a leak:eek:oooh:

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    good luck guys! let us know how it goes..

eric, i wish you extra luck, sounds like youll need it! oh, and hope the fish are biting too:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2: good luck guys :smile2::smile2::smile2: yes us hoosiers are bunch of crazy people :smile2::confused2::crazy::embarassed::eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    have a good trip guys! watch where Winston anchors.:wink: lol

5. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys hope ya ain't gettin to wet Ol Ron Rhodes just said rain and storms are comin suprised he gave a forcast instead of talking about big tomatoes and other veggies. :smile2:

6. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys I didnt do worth a crap, I spent all day entertainin my wife and fixin blowouts on the boat trailer but I did finally make it and we all had a good time until the rain hit. before the rain Eric landed a blue and him and tim had sevral good bites. I finally got to go out after we ate dinner and it started rainin thats my luck.:sad2: Oh well theres always next time as long as Eric had a good time it was his first time fishin on the Ohio from a boat.

7. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im ready to go again lol... the river sure is coming up though... and fast

8. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Go figure, he finally gets it right and we went fishing that night...

9. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    when we going to try it again? you boys got aw:wink:ful quiet...

10. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thats what IM wondering also! lol

11. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    it will be a while the way it looks.. the river is comeing up some more!!:angry:

12. perrycounty.in

State:
    Indiana
    yeah you guys let me know when your gonna hook up again I'd like to go I do have a boat if we needed more room. Just a stratos though trying to get my homemade rod holders done this week though while the rivers a mess.

13. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    what kind of rod holders you building?

14. perrycounty.in

State:
    Indiana
    well not really rod holders but something to put my rod holders on in the back of the boat im just gonna make it out of wood on my back pedestal without the seat i really don't wanna put any holes in my boat to do it, so i figured this would work for now, eventully gonna have my buddy weld me up some alluminum tube instead

15. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    YEah :angry: Louisville and New Albany were all under flood warnings yesterday. friggin sucks!

Looks like its gonna peak at about 30 feet. Thats 15 feet higher than my favorite water level at Cannelton. I catch more fish when the water level is about right at 15 feet.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  16. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Me and a buddy were going to go yesterday afternoon and today but he called me yesterday morning and told me to turn on the weather channel. It took about 2 seconds to decide I'm not going fishing for awhile. There were cars in Louisville almost completely submerged in water. He lives a lil bit north of New Albany and he said they got over 5 inches of rain overnight. The sad part is that the river was starting to go down again...