Here We Go Steeler's!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :grin-big: HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!:grin-big: :grin-big:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Excuse me while I recover from cardiac arrest!

3. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Can you say ONE FOR THE THUMB?!?!?!?!?!?

4. Gio

Gio New Member

State:
    Clarion, Pennsylvania
    For far too long Josh, far too long.

Heh, I don't wanna get cocky just yet.

It is hard for us fans of the eternal underdog though.

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Even though I am a life long Colts fan I have to congratulate the Steelers on a great game .If they go to the SB and win then the greatest play in Steeler history will no longer be Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception it will be the game saving tackle by Big BEN.What a play!!!!!!! Perfect example for all of us to NEVER give and keep trying.He saved his team in the most unlikely way for a Quarterback.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    jim - You are so right! I was about to bang my head off the wall and all of a sudden Big Ben is there and makes the game saving tackle! Holy Cow! The game ended like 5 hours ago and I think my heart is still racing!
    I lost a lot of respect for Manning when I saw his interview after the game blaming his line for the loss. What kind of leader would do something like that?
    Did I mention:

:grin-big: :grin-big: HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!:grin-big: :grin-big:

7. Gio

Gio New Member

State:
    Clarion, Pennsylvania
    Haha I think ya did, but a few more times can't hurt.

And that is very true. The Big Ben tackle will go down in history if the Steeler's keep this up.

Though like I said I am not gonna get ahead of myself, there is still Denver to deal with.

8. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    That was probably the most stressful game I have ever watched!!! That game was a complete roller coaster! But the better team came out on top, no doubt. I too lost a lot of respect for Manning when was blaming everyone else but himself.

I know I shouldn't jump the gun but,

Pittsburgh's Going To The Superbowl!!!

9. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Colts choked, however I doubt the Steelers make it past Denver they have been hitting on all cylinders this year all year long. The COlts have been flat for the last month and never recovered. It should be a good game but playing in Mile high edge is going to Denver.

10. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I have to disagree I don't think the bronco's have seen a defense like the steelers. That QB will make mistakes early and it will cost them!

11. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    People said steelers could never beat the Colts.............now people are saying they can't beat the Broncos.............

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!

12. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    I personally think that the Steelers are going to destroy Denver. I don't think the Broncos stand a chance. Our defense is looking awesome right now and I doubt they can be stopped.

13. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    :grin-big: :grin-big: I GOTA FEELIN'...:grin-big: :grin-big:
    PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL, AGAIN !!!
    :grin-big: :grin-big:

14. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    No doubt, Jim!!!

The way I see it is that if the Steelers put as much pressure on Plummer as they did on Manning, its all over. When Peyton has a lot of pressure on him, he takes the hits(and then blames his offensive line afterwards! LOL!). When Plummer is under pressure, he tends to force plays and give up turnovers. I think thats whats going to happen!

15. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Well i will giev you one thing, with plummers playoff record, the Steelers are going to have at least one pick. Plummer has never played in the post-season without one.

16. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I would like to see the steelers win but, its very difficult to go up to Mile High and come away with a win. You steelers fans have one more very high hurdle to clear.

Good luck!!! you'll need it!!!! I hate the denver donkeys but they are awfuly tuff at home

17. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Yea Brad...that's what they said about the Colts!! LOL

I GOTA FEELIN'... :grin-big: :grin-big:
    PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL, AGAIN !!!
    :grin-big: :grin-big: :grin-big:

18. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Jason, There is a big diference between Manning and plummer under pressure. Manning is not a very mobile quarterback at all and falls apart when he has to move. Plummer on the other hand can run pretty well for a QB. if your gonna successfuly pressure Plummer you have to do it from the inside and not from around the end. If you come around the end Plummer is very comfortable rolling out and throwing or just keeping it himself.

As for mistakes, Well He is Jake Plummer for Gods sake!!!! He does Have a history of boneheaded plays. He can be rattled at times and other times He seems unflappable. just depends on which Jake shows up this weekend.

19. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Who's they???? I know its not Me!!! You should read what I said about the colts!!!! Check out the colts super bowl bound thread

I'm not rooting against You!!! just stating fact , It is very hard to win at Mile High! It is a winnable game for the Steelers but, Your gonna have to play very well to pull it off. You surely don't think the bronco's are just gonna roll over do Ya?

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Should be a great game at Mile High this weekend! Denver had a great season and deserves respect. The Steelers must bring their "A" game on the road again. I need this whole week to let my heart recover from the Colts game!

:grin-big: :grin-big: HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!:grin-big: :grin-big: