here we go again

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 22, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The temp here has dropped from 45-35 and the rain is coming down....ICE_ICE AND MORE ICE .I would wrather have snow but Mother Nature is calling the shots

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like you said mother nature is calling the shots. From what I heard this is suppose to be short lived.In and out. Lets hope so. So far it's not doing anything down here but they are calling for 2-4".Have to see what Ma Nat wants to dish out.Still 52 here at present time,but feels like it's getting cooler out. Hang in there Spring is only about 3 months away.Bummer. Stay safe in this stuff.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Heck John I thought I was the only one counting down ,I am ready to go fishin:wink:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well that makes 3 of us. My husband just went out and got the mail. He said there is at least 8 inches of snow on top of the cars and mailboxes and it's still coming down. Oh Well can't stop it so just strive to stay inside and keep warm.:crazy::crazy::crazy::big_smile:Sister Pat

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    8 inches huh! well kiddo you keep it:wink:.We had our 9 last weekend .Enough for one winter,so you don't have to share it at all.:roll_eyes:

6. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    SNOW! I want some snow. Deer season opens again the day after Christmas and I love hunting in that stuff. Send some down or over. Also need a few cottontails too.

7. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    I worked outside all day today wearing a shortsleeve shirt. Tomorrow is supposed to be 71 degrees. Brrrrrrrr, it sounds cold up there. LOL.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It is 32* right now...Rain is steady and dont look like it is gonna let up anytime soon.I just slid my lill brother home and I tell you it is not nice.I am grounded and home fer the duratoin,We loose power we head to the garage where we will be warm if nothin else

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    WEll it is 16*,we have Id say 3-4 inches hard to tell its blowing with a nice coat of ice to add insult to injury.I openend mouth to incert foot when I said Id wrather have snow,we got it this time prety good atleast Santa is gonna be able to ride and it will be a white Christmas.....We are having fried CATFISH for lunch per orders of my youngest.
    I started a plan to get them to eat better,Todd is pickeyer than anyone I have ever met...Courtney monkey see/monkey doo and sherry just eats and runsit all off so the one that eats the most gets to pick lunch on this vacation SUBJECT TO BE MODIFIED OFCOURSE and Sherry was the winner yesterday and she wants Dads catfish.......yes that is daddys girl:big_smile_2:

Attached Files:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ok Kenny first you got to learn to keep mouth closed. Why didn't you say you'd rather have 70 degree temp and sunny.Rather have SNOW geezy man whats wrong with you.
    Now far as supper goes what time did you say we was eatin.Be honest now , tell the truth you know your daughter caught those fish your gonna be eatin:haha:Enjoy those kids they grow up too fast and are gone.

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John you cant get her to sit still long enough to catch a cat,her eyes are open she is on the move .gonna try to start her this year but I dont know...She does like to drive the boat though shes my lill skipper:wink: what time can you be here wil get some extree out I have alot we need to eat.....for real We have been thinking bout a new year eve fry in the garage.