here it is welders big fish from our trip to bagnall dam on sun. check it out.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by THE PAN MAN, Jan 25, 2010.

1. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    well i met troy (welder) the other day and his 2 boys caleb and josh. really good guy to meet for those of u who havent meet him. our trip started from my house. shawn(ssminner) meet me at my place and we took out for bagnall dam bout a 35 to 40 min trip. we made it a quarter of the way into the trip and my lil truck started to pull real hard to the right. we pulled into a caseys to check the tires. the right tire was bout flat. of course i had no spare so we shot air in it and found the hole it was right below the tread i got some fix a flat hoping that i was gonna make it the rest of the way. fix a flat dident work it just spurted out of the hole so me and shawn jetted to wal mart and i got some plugs. shawn had never plugged a tire so i showed him the ropes lol. got it plugged and limped back to a station to get more air. finally got air and had another leak we just drove on i was determined to fish. the fix a flat that was left in the tire sealed the other hole by the time we had gotton to the dam. i finally found troy after looking around for a min. there was no shad runnin or noting thankfully troy brought bait for all. thanks for that troy. we had cut shad and shad guts that were still froze. we had very few bites his boys were getting a few hits on minnows. we was just chattn and bs havn a good time with no bites still we started fishing round 8 this is bout noon. the guts finally thawed so we put on smaller hooks with some shad guts hoping for the best. finally bout 230 or so we was checkn bait and obey dam if troy dident have a fish on. alright we dident get skunked!!!!! this lunker he caught dident put up much of a fight. not long after he did the cpr thing he got a pretty good hit got it bout to the bank and snap broke the leader we never did get to see that fish. we finally wrapped it up round 4 o clock or so. and my tire was still holdn air!!! after the trouble we went through to get there at least we dident get skunked. well troy dident anyway. lol hope yall enjoy the pic. and troy cant wait to do it again. it was a good time. good times good friends and good people. thats what its all about!

Attached Files:

2. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great report,,, and congrats on the whopper.

3. festus

festus New Member

That's about the same size as the lunkers I've been catching this year. :bye:

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    That huge compared to what i catched in 09..lol

5. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Glad you guys had fun, I didnt realize you guys lived close together. The scenerey in the background looks beautiful, man I wish I could get out, lol.

6. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    it was bout and hour and a half drive for him. were couple hr away prob. that was at lake of the ozarks below bagnall dam on the osage river

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    It sure looked nice out there.

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    it was a good report and im glad troy got himself a new personal best for his trouble.

9. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    nice fish man LOL

10. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Pretty good for January fishing!