Here is the trespassing link I have referred to...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by AwShucks, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it ain't over yet...this judge is dead wrong

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That's a scary deal. I hope that gets reversed somewhere along the line....

3. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I would think with all the sportsmen on the Mississippi, (and elsewhere) in the end this ole judge will lose. As you always say Lawerence, he just aint right!

This will one to follow.

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    That's very interesting, Lawrence.

I was surprised to find that in Virginia there are arbitrary points on rivers where above the line each river is not "publicly accessible." Granted, above these points the rivers are approaching headwaters and are not really navigable by most boats under normal flow conditions. However, this also means that fly fishermen are fairly restricted and have to be careful that they fish stocked waters only or get permission from land owners to cross their property.

Unfortunately, most of my county consists of pristine rivers that are all publicly inaccessible! :angry:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am often amazed at some of these legal rulings. Where are these legal cats comming from. No common sence. No feelings for the sportsman.:big_smile:

6. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i always thought u could not own a water way? guess im wrong till they change the laws. im in northern ky and have never had enything said to me. what is wrong with this judge does he own a water way property and trying to make some money or does he just not like are kind lol.