Here is the Deal!!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ozzyso44, Jan 5, 2009.

1. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    I was looking at a post from Mr. T and saw where he was going to Warsaw and fishing over New Years. Soooo, since I was on winter break from work I sent him a PM actually inviting (asking) myself to catch a ride in his boat. He doesn't know me from 'Adam' (sorry to anyone named Adam). Mr. T didn't have room for me to fish the day that I could go, but instead offered to take me the following day. I had to help with a friend moving that day, but what a decent person to call me with the counter offer. Bless the BOC! And Marty - - I will take you to Smithville anytime you want and don't be surprised if I invite myself again as I would love to learn about Warsaw other than spoonbilling. Thanks.

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    sounds like a couple of good brothers.

3. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Thats what its all about!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    We'll get together eventually. Though my rates are probably going to go up if the demand stays high... :eek:oooh:

5. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah Marty was nice enough to let me invite myself for last friday as well...unfortunately I woke up about 4 am on friday with the stomach flu and had to cancel. I'm hoping that he'll be kind enough to agree to take me again sometime so I can buy him lunch afterward. :roll_eyes:

6. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Yeah, this is a great place to be a member of, everyone on here has a passion for catfish and everyone seems like they would go out of there way to help someone out, God Bless the BOC

7. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Where's the love?