Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself my buddy, and my brother inlaw were on High Rock lake the other night, we had been in the back of this little spot off the main water for about an hour before dark, we saw another boat come into the cove and set up like they were just fishing like us. Well it was dark by the time they droped the anchor, about 200 yards from us, It wasent long before we started to hear some well moaning and groaning..... and you know how noise caries across the water, well one thing lead to another, and they well "she" got louder!!! and this went on for about 20 min or so, needless to say we were dying laughing. So when they finished he let out a big oh yeah! like he was the man, we lost it then! we had to give em a big yeeee haawwwww! it was so funny, and what was even more funny, she came back with an even bigger yeeeee haaawwwww, we could tell she was proud! any who thought i would share with you guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.