Here i am again:

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Tugboat, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well ya'll I did it again.......... I took my son and we went to San Angelo to Nasworthy this weekend. I thought we did everything right we chummed with maze, waited about 30 minutes and only caught 2 fish this time. We only ended up with a total of 1 1/2# of fish. I tryed evrything shrimp,secret7,worms,minnows and they just were not biting. I think we are going to give up this yr. and try some where else try to get a game plan going for next yr. I hope everyone else is having better luck.

2. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Have you tried O.H. Ivie,or Ev spence?

3. raybait1

raybait1 New Member

State:
    SE Texas
    Ive been wearing out 6-15# blues on the trinity in the early morning hours. Im fishing above Liberty off US90.

4. jsharper

jsharper New Member

State:
    TX
    Tugboat, try the Oak Street lake the week after they stock it. They stocked last week. I took a couple of the kids Sat afternoon and they caught 9 fish from 12 to 16". They stock catfish every 2 wks til Dec and then stock trout thru the winter. shrimp or fresh cutbait were working this week. You can call TP&W fishery dept. and they will tell you what week the lake is stocked, but usually won't tell what day, as they don't want a bunch of people for just one day. The limit there is 5 catfish, any size.Parking is on Irving street or behind the art musuem.

Jim

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

Great post, this is the type of info that makes the BOC such a special place