Here come the Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by centralcalcat, Jun 12, 2006.

1. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    With the addition of T.O. and a younger, faster, healthier O line the Cowboys should deffinately see the post season this year. Their defensive, while they have lost a few players is still solid and their offense is looking better then ever. Don't be surprised to see the Cowboys on a superbowl run.

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cowboys are in the Super Bowl. Only if everyone can stay healthy. I would like to see them and the Colts. My two favorite teams. I'd have to go with the Colts. I'm ready for some football.

3. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX

Hey the Cowboys of the nineties played excellent on coc

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    If the 'Boys are lucky they'll get a wildcard. But they have no chance in their division. The 'Skins and the Giants will run the ball all over them and ven though I expect TO to make some big plays, they will simply outscore Dallas. And as far as the superbowl goes...if they were to somehow get to the NFC championship game, the Panthers would tear them up. I don't see the Cowboys bringing back the franchise until the dominance that we will see from the Redskins and Giants fades away some.