henricus tom 1-21

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Vacatfisher, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Vacatfisher

Vacatfisher New Member

im going to henricus park tomorrow from 8:30 inna morn till 2 in the afternoon....illl be fishing somewher near the gazeebo or below the left part of the cliff.....going with my friend...wouldnt mind some more company...definately going to henricus...ill report back
    hope fully ill catch something...last three trips i got skunked...

2. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck tomorrow, Hope we get to see a picture of a nice cat!

3. Vacatfisher

Vacatfisher New Member

sorry bout late report....my friends and i dint catch anything...saw a lady catch an 8" cat and stab it in the gut w/ a filet knife then throw it back....

btw qwe used shad(frozen)

we went out again today but at deep bottom boat ramp(fished from the dock) and caught a 20" striper....no cats

4. fish guts

fish guts New Member

this has got to be chris storrs!!

5. Vacatfisher

Vacatfisher New Member

yea Im the same guy you saw at LIP and thats on p and s...Chris Storrs

6. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    I saw a guy land a 42 pounder fishing off the dock at Deep Bottom last April.

The hole right in front of the dock is stacked with fish about every other time I launch.

7. Vacatfisher

Vacatfisher New Member

mind tellin how far out from the dock?..we'll definately try that place again since its the only place we have not got skunked in a while...

8. gweber

gweber New Member

I have caught a couple of fish in the 30# range out of the hole in front of the dock and there are a series of holes to the right of the dock as well that have produced for me. These holes only really work on an outgoing tide, incoming tide just kind of fills up there with not much movement.

9. Vacatfisher

Vacatfisher New Member

thanks for the info .....illl try to go there someday this week and try again

10. Bluecathunter

Bluecathunter New Member

State:
    Midlothian, Virginia
    I have netted fish over forty pounds for the guys fishing off the dock when loading my boat, its probably your best bet from the bank.

/David