Hendo signs with strikeforce

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Dec 17, 2009.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Dan henderson signed with strikeforce and his first fight is supposed to be with jake shields. Also bobbly lashley has signed with them. Anyone think rampage might be next? Id like to see hendo against moussasi. What yall think?

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think it sucks. jmho :sad2:

3. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona

No sir Rampage just signed another 2 year 5 fight deal with the ufc.... If rashad wins aginst silva it will be rampage and rashad in may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about dang time!!!!!

Via: mma junkie

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah it sucks.... I'd like to see Dan fight Jake just because Jake is an idiot, but other than that......nothing really I would like to see with Strikeforce.

It would make sense for him to fight mousassi, but the problem with GEGARD is he is under M-1 contract, and M-1 made it so Gegard can only fight on the same cards as Fedor......and Fedor just doesn't fight very often, so it's a bummer.

Hopefully Strikeforce will make the Jake shields fight happen. I'd like to see Jake get tromped on.

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    why did he leave?

6. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    He was tired of being a little fish in a big pond, now he will be a big fish in a small pond lol. No seriously it was all about the money , he felt he was worth more. Plus he was upset since he would have to wait to fight anderson silva again.

7. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's it in a nutshell. He wanted more than the UFc thought he was worth. He'll not be a top star where there are few other real stars.