Help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Mar 6, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I need a sounding board if noone minds this past weekend has been hell excuse that I spent two days working on a honda for my daughter in college 2 hours away driveing back on sat to work second job and going back on sun to finish it sort of in the mean time found out a family member needed help but would not admit it until sunday night was also sun evening my wifes 2002 xterra overheated thermastat easy fix right wrong dealer item only called a tow truck found out today 3500 dollar motor so they have said any way less then 70 k miles on it somebody is going to be real tired of my voice before this is over the rest later

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hang in there Bro, things will get better for ya. Go fishin' dude, ya need it to ease yer mind.

3. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    I don't know what to say..... sounds rough, but it will come around again and be OK, just keep a positive attitude and I'll add a prayer for you to have the strengh to get through this.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Just like that ole' bear huntin' sayin "somedays you get the bear, somedays the bear gets you". Looks like the bear ain't done chewin on yer a$$ yet, but you'll make it out ok. Hang in there, Richard - this too, shall pass :)

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Man when it rains it pours, dont it. Dont let it get ya down, sounds like you owe yourself a good fishing trip when its over.

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey Richard you got my number right???????????????? Then learn to use it bro it you need to yell who knows I be able to help you find a few things..... I would call you but man your hard to catch between jobs.

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Don't know if 3500 is a good price but I just paid 2600 for a new transmision for my Van. Good luck.

Danny

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Thanks to all for the moral support there is a 50 50 chance the motor is covered I hope so and I have made to hump day without anything else happening so maybe I will survive after all