Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure you guys probably here this alot. I have an old fishfinder set up on my boat. One hooks up in front of my windshield and the other up by the trolling motor. I am wanting to upgrade. What im wanting is something good for the Mississippi river. I dont need GPS. I would like one with temperature reading. I need it to be able to disconnect so i can lock it up after im done fishing. Im willing to spend up 2 or 3 hundred bucks. What would you guys recommend? What all will i have to do to replace the old with the new? The old one is a Eagle.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not sure what kind it is. My boat is a 93 monark and its probably that old. Im not needing color or anything. Just a depthfinder that will read the bottom real good and show me a good picture of the bottom. Last year was my first year of fishing catfish tournaments and i didnt use my depthfinder much because the only thing i could actually read off of it was depth. Id like something that shows a pretty good picture of the bottom structure. That would be VERY helpful!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.