Help

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Upgrades' started by howardstern, Jun 19, 2006.

1. howardstern

howardstern New Member

State:
    Ohio
    2 years ago Sent in a King Fisher Bait caster to get fixed to this place called Sponsky's Reel in Elmora PA.. The guy sent it back and it was still not right, so I found some other guy online with some AOL web site. Well stupid me lost his number and now have no idea his name or even his state that hes in.. amazing I know. Alll I can say is the guy knew of these people at Sponskys.
    You would think the guy would of called me back after all these years. lesson learned I guess. It was my dads reel and really wanted it back. broke or not.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11162&stc=1&d=1150706006

hs

Attached Files:

2. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Bummer. Did you pay him with a credit card or anything that you could trace?

3. howardstern

howardstern New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I never paid the guy because he told me there was a part on it that was broke and he could not find for it.. so, dummy me told him to hold onto it becuase he thought he could call around and maybe find someone that had this part, so by the time I thoguht iof it again i had lost that piece of paper.. I know, stupid me again.. I even had the phone company send me past bills to find the number and i had no luck. Prety bad I know. I can't even recall his name or state....

Round about 20 years ago or so I tried to have a local guy fix it. of course he could not fix it but he was willing to give me 90 bucks for it. LOL go figure.. now its even more rare. I know, Stupid me...

HS