help

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by SGTREDNECK, Oct 24, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am getting rid of some of the rods I have bought and will not end up using. Can someone please help me figure out how much to sell these for so i can post these in the for sale section.

1) 3 DAIWA CUSTOM DESIGN ELIMINATOR BOAT 7' MH 2-6 OZ 15-40LB(EL-BA701MHR) 8 GUIDES PLUS TIP FOR 9 TOTAL

2) 2 UGLY STIK 7' MH 8-20 LB 5 GUIDES PLUS TIP (SP1101)

3) PENN MARINER 5'6" 10-25LB LINE 3 GUIDES PLUS TIP

4) PENN SENATOR 9/0 6'6" 60-80 LB LINE (3190RS) 5 GUIDES PLUS ROLLER TIP. PAIRED WITH A PENN SENATOR 6/0 REEL FILLED WITH BRAID REEL SHOWS SHOW NORMAL WEAR BUT STILL A GREAT REEL.

5) PENN SPECIAL SENATOR 6/0 40-60 LB LINE 4 GUIDES WITH ROLLER TIP
    PAIRED WITH A PENN SENATOR 6/0 REEL REEL IS IN GREAT CONDITION BUT SHOWS NORMAL WEAR.

6) 2 PRCE BEAR 7' BOAT 3/4 OZ- 2 OZ 10-30 LB LINE 5 GUIDES PLUS TIP.
    THEY ARE PAIRED WITH SHIMANO TRITON STAR DRAG GT'S THESE RODS AND REELS SHOW WEAR BUT ARE STILL FUNCTION ABLE

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man, that would take a little while. Try checking to see what their retail prices are to give you some estimates.:wink:

3. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Dont know about the rest, But the M/H ugly's go for around $30-$40 new depending on where,,ive got two and they are great rods,,,the action is A little soft but ive caught a bunch of fish on mine...:wink:
    Puddle

4. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Give me a yell when you deside what you want for those ugly sticks .....

5. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    the daiwa on line sell for 35 to 45 a peice new I might be interested in them if the price is right with shipping