Help with resort in warsaw

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah5634, Feb 28, 2007.

1. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    Me and the wife are going to go up to truman at warsaw in a couple of weeks can anyone recommed a nice resort to stay at ive looked and looked and all i can find is grand river resort.would like to stay somewhere that over looks the lake.

2. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Bucksaw, I think, has a motel, at marina, that overlooks lake, never stayed their, Osage Bluff, has motel, that you can see lake, nothing fancey, bed and shower. May be others, This will get you started.
    Jim

3. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Just a heads up...spoonbill season starts in 2 weeks...sometimes rooms can get tough to come by.

4. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I've stayed at the cabins at Bucksaw on two occasions. Nothing fancy again, but they have always been clean! They over look the lake and there is a full marina with restaurant. The only draw back to Bucksaw is that they are not real close to anything else. Its not like staying around Warsaw where everything is relatively close.

5. RivrLivn

RivrLivn Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've camped namy times at the Sterett Creek campgroung. They have a great marina.
    They also have a motel, but I have never used it. It is right off hwy65, very close to Warsaw.
    Here's a link http://www.sterettcreek.com/