Help with OMC part #

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by jkirkpatrick, Feb 23, 2006.

1. jkirkpatrick

jkirkpatrick New Member

I am needing a clutch dog for my 1977 35hp johnson engine. I have found a clutch dog omc part #376078 that looks like the right one but am not sure. Can you anyone help? I am usually pretty good at finding this stuff out on the internet.....but this one has got me stumped.

2. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    ishopmarine.com has a diagram and parts reference which you can get to by year and model number for just about every omc motor made! You should have no problem finding your part number!

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    should be 0321512

Post your model number and I will recheck my omc parts book and tell you for sure.

4. jkirkpatrick

jkirkpatrick New Member

WoW what quick responses. I'm at work right now, but will be home in about an hour will post Model then.Thanks guys.

5. jkirkpatrick

jkirkpatrick New Member

Model number is 35EL77H. While you a it do you mind looking up the par number for the forward gear as well? Thanks Jeff

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    It's really easy to do the lookup yourself -- www.ishopmarine.com then click on "Parts List" and start following the links -- pick your make, year, model, etc and you'll end up at a big diagram showing you all the parts and the OMC number. Once you have the part number, you can get the parts locally or online whatever is your preference. There are lots of places that sell them on the internet.

7. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    u can turn the clutch dog around bassakards on the shaft on the 77 35hp omc's .....

8. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Ain't these guys great!

9. jkirkpatrick

jkirkpatrick New Member

You guys are great, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much.