help with finding reel parts

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Upgrades' started by whisker maniac, Jan 23, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I am looking for a place where I can purchase parts for a couple of old Diawa millionare reels. Anyone have any good suggestions send them my way. Thanks

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    i may be wrong but i think maybe bass pro shop in springfield missouri may have a reel repair section in it if not maybe they would know . about 10 years ago i had a diawia and 2 shimanos worked on at (40 woods bait and tackle) in blue springs missouri the old man that ran it had tons of old reels and parts. if you call information and they dont give you there number ill try to get it for ya just let me know.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    thanks scott I'll keep ya in mind if I don't find something local or online.

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
  5. bigbigjoe76

bigbigjoe76 New Member

State:
    Gilbert, South Carolina
    The place I go for reel parts is www.mikesreelrepair.com . This site has a ton of different schematics and parts.

6. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
  7. dank1

dank1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i do all of my own reel repair and for a few close freinds i call the the company that makes the reel you can find them on internet they have always got them right out to me you need to talk to parts department

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike gives good service and has the reel stats on line.

9. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Whisker, if ya don't have any luck with parts, let me know, I think I've got an old millionaire in the spare room.

10. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Thanks, I just found some parts from them for my buddie's old Mitchell Spidercast Reel !!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

11. dex

dex Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have two millionaires and I get parts at fishingreelrepair.com located in Dallas Texas.