Help with Avatar?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Cathunter Pete, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    I'm not as computer advanced as many, however I've tried several times to put my avatar on and can't do it. Any advice? Thanks

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Go to the User Control Panel.. on the left side, under settings and options, there is a link to "edit avatar".

You'll need to have the picture, must be a recent liking of yourself, saved on your computer somewhere. The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 59.8 kb. Open the picture with some sort of photo editing software and change the picture size.

When you click on "edit avatar, click on browse to locate the file you saved. Once you click on the file, then click on save changes. You're done.

3. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Thank you, how's the fishing been for you down in Texas? Just really getting started up here on the Cape Fear, the bite should really start to pick up as they put their feedbags on prior to the spawn. River is just right, and I'm going Tuesday nite, should put at least 3 20 plus pounders in the boat, hopefully! Thanks again, and be safe, I'm in the same profession as you are.

4. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    The fishing has been pretty good down here. I've been doing pretty good here lately. I've started dropping a few jugs here lately and have been impressed with the results. Good to know I've got some back up on here. Stay safe brother.