(HELP)to go catfishing or do the other thing

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by timbo, May 28, 2006.

1. timbo

timbo New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    this afternoon i have the choice to go cat fishing here in the neuse river,,,(OR) drive abought 20-35 miles to the atlantic ocean and dig crabs and catch ,,sheephead,,,black drum,,,,both are fun to catch, but i (cant eat cat fish out of the neuse river) but right now we are catching big ones,,,what would you do ????????????????????????????????????

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    BOTH...lol..go to the river this evening

3. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I'd have to go to the ocean, then tonight to the Nuese. Get some eating and then have some fun.

4. timbo

timbo New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Dick and chris sounds good but the wind has picked up now and i fish salt water in the inlet with a 12ft aluminum boat with a 15 hp,,ob, so now it looks like i will fish neuse river flounder,,and late night cat's if i do good i will poast picks but i eill let you all know hoh it goes THANKS Timbo

5. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with both, but if its too windy head for the cats. Escpecially if your hittin big ones man! Gotta love them cats!

6. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Wouldn't trade a thing for them cats!

-Red

7. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Is there even a question? Go after them kittys. :roll_eyes:

8. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well hope everything worked out ok for ya, I just couldn't help myself haven't heard that name since I was around my MOM thats what she calls me all the time. So from one TIMBO to another Welcome to the BOC.,

9. jsharper

jsharper New Member

State:
    TX
    Dang, if I had that problem, I guess I'd just stay home and mow the grass.

Jim

10. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    jim...thats just ain't right....lol

11. timbo

timbo New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks For The In Put (((i Went To Get Cats ,,,,and We Got One About 2:20 Am In 7 Ft Of Water It Was Moving Slow It's Weight Was 19lb 8oz (blue) Lots Of Gar,s Well (3) They Pulled Good But That Is All,,that Is The Only Thing Good About Them ,they Fight ,,,,,,i Am Going To Try Today To Fish ,,oh I Will Put Up Pics Of Cat If It Lets Me No Luck Yet,,,help Thanks All