Help Needed

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bobwheelr, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    I drift beef blood, and get my blood from the mid west via fedx, some one told me i can get a nc permit to get my blood here in nc, where do i go for the permit.

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    BOB DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PERMIT , HAVE YOU TRYED WWW. JUGHEAD BAIT .COM , P.S. HOW DOES DRIFTING BLOOD WORK FOR YOU ?

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Have you tried contacting any of the slaughter houses near you Bob? They may know who to contact.

I wasn't aware that you needed a permit to use critter blood for fishing....

4. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    Pat,
    blood is one of the best baits i have ever used. i,ve used it for over 10yrs and have caught some nice blues and channels, so far this year 2008 i,ve boated 5-30+ lb blues and a 44.7 lb blue and in dec 2007 i got a 45 lber and 5 other blues from 14 lbs- 34 lbs. most catters will tell you it want work in winter but i say different, you just have to use it a little differt than you do in the spring and summer.

5. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    Barb,
    the s. houses here in my area told me i need a permit before they would sell it, said the permit came from the state, but i cant find out where the permit comes from. met some blood drifters sat at nccats tournament and they were gona give me the address to send for a permit but we dident get together after the tournament.

6. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Howdy Bob,
    I was an inspector for NCDA for 7.5 yrs., and in that time, anyone who asked me got blood, fat, etc. I really think that a well placed 10 spot with a few jugs for the sticker will net dividends. As the IIC, the inspector will be able to find the necessary paperwork to help you out. Which area are you in again? I still have some contact w/ the Area supervisors, inspectors, and relief men. Maybe I can help. PM me w/the info.
    Bigwhiskers

7. Arojekt

Arojekt New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Try the North Carolina Wildlife Reserve Commission... they have answers for everything, apparently. Just don't email them. They never reply to your requests!