Help Needed, I have a problem

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, May 25, 2006.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have a very serious problem; I can’t control myself.
    I joined this form to learn about cat fishing, but for some reason people make post about every thing but fishing. And I keep reading them! What’s wrong with me? Just the other night I was watching TV and something very offensive to me came on, and I couldn’t get up and change the channel! I was alone and my remote was broke, so nobody was there with me to tell me what I should do. Is there a book you can recommend me to read? If I go to the library to find one for myself I might bring home something that I wasn’t looking for. That has happened to me befor, and the librarian told me when I called to complain, that it was my fault! Can you imagine that? I know this is a catfish site, but could you please help me get over this condition I suffer with. I think they call it anal retention? One other thing, is this the right place to make this kind of post? :0a10: Thanks

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Not sure Netman, gonna have to drink a few and get back with ya. LMAO

3. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    The problem I see is you are looking for a book and you need to be surfing the BOC web site.LOL

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Jack, the simple cure is to not click onto the Member World Discussion and the Member Special Topics and the High Intensity, if you visit that. Voila! You will not be inundated with non-catfishing nonsense, and you can begin withdrawel!:lol: :roll_eyes: :cool2:

5. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hey Jack, I like the way you put it. And those evil librarians will get ya everytime!

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    [size=+1]I'd like to help Netman, but I didn't read your post:lol:I do suggest, however, when the slobber starts running down your chin, you step back and go throw a line in...:lol:[/size]

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Seems to me we will have to get Dr. Phil to join. We all will need professional help!!

8. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    sounds like netmanjack needs to just cowboy up and do what he knows what he needs to do

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If you woulda mentioned the word "CATFISH" one more time. It would then have to be moved to the specific type of catfish ya was talkin about. LOL!