Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Anglers! I'm needing some help from y'all... our church is putting together an outdoorsy event and we would like to get one of those portable fishing demo tanks that you see at the fishing shows. It's the type of portable tank that's used for fishing demonstrations; like those 6,000 gallon tank trailers that I've seen at a few shows recently.

If you know whom we can contact to make arrangements to have one of these at the function, please let me know either with a reply message to this post or by private message.

Thanks so much!!
~Alan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're also looking to get the youth fishing tank for those that come to the event.

But I found a good picture of the kind of demonstration tank we're looking to track down...

Click here --->

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hey Anglers! I'm needing some help from y'all... our church is putting together an outdoorsy event and we would like to get one of those portable fishing demo tanks that you see at the fishing shows. It's the type of portable tank that's used for fishing demonstrations; like those 6,000 gallon tank trailers that I've seen at a few shows recently.

If you know whom we can contact to make arrangements to have one of these at the function, please let me know either with a reply message to this post or by private message.

Thanks so much!!
~Alan
Alan, just ease the crowd into your local bass pro shop and road test a few rods,reels, and lures :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.