Help me outfit my new SeaArk 2072

Discussion in 'Boating' started by SkipEye, Jun 6, 2007.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey all,

If you have pics of some neat looking and functional mods to your Catfish Boats please post pics here.

I'm thinking a thread such as this might be useful where a guy (or gal) could see a bunch of neat ideas in one location.

Thanks, my new rig will be ready to pick up next week and I'm looking for inspiration.

Darryl

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    start buying Attwood 2-in-1 Rod Holders. They are amazing. You can mount them all around the boat and have many different locations to choose where to put your rods depending on the conditions you are fishing and how you are fishing. Put them all towards the back if fishing current, spread them around the boat if fishing in a lake, and put them all off one side if driftfishing. IMO it's the best setup for rold holders possible!

Here's a link to the rod holders. http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s..._42157_100011007_100000000_100011000_100-11-7

They also have a flush mount if that fits your rig better.

3. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Take a look at Cabela's rod holders, too. They are really Scottys, and have a 25 year warranty.

4. adamant

adamant New Member

State:
    new jersey
  5. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Take a look at BEE READY rod holders online. I love mine.

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I wanted some gunwale mount rod holders for the sides of my boat that I didn't have to modify in any way and I really liked the Cabelas Quick Sets until I found out how narrow the opening is. They wouldn't even come close to going over the gunwale rail of my jon boat.

7. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    To heck with the rest and buy the best.....Driftmasters are the ONLY way to fly!!!!!

all other rod holders are junk!

8. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    You can look at rigs, ask advice, etc., but what is going to tell you what you really need is your boat! Every boat & owner has different needs and the only way to really find out what they are is to get out and use the heck out of it. Don't get into a big hurry on rigging it yet, just have fun. Hope you get it soon.:lol:

9. Cajun

Cajun New Member

State:
    Kolin, Louisiana
    I have Drift Masters on my Carolina Skiff with the 1 inch rails and they work great, a little expensive but they work

10. Master_Taxidermist

Master_Taxidermist New Member

State:
    OK
    We had some made on a larger scale to copy our driftmasters. I will attach a pic.

Attached Files:

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey Roger, that looks like a nice setup. Can you post some close-ups?

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Darryl, Just bring the boat to my house and I will see the modifications thru to the end.

PS. I will also take care of the pesky break-in period as well, LOL!!!