HELP! Looking for Fenwick Sea Hawk Rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 12, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I found one site after hours & hours of searching that has these rods left. They are $50 each, I onyl paid $40 for the one I have. Here is the deal, I'm looking for as many as 6 of these things. Casting rods, up to 8 foot. I think the most widely mae ones were 6'6,7,8 foot. Please let me know if you know of a shop that still has any left.

2. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ......do they got them at wally world....i could've swore i saw some there one time....

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maybe the Eagle GT rods by Fenwick but I dont think they have ever had the Seahawks.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Why dont you just get the strongest and longest lasting rods made, that come with a unconditional 7 year warrenty, the tiger rods...Dont mess with less, get the best:lol:

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Get an ugly stik to go with your ugly mug... I can look at my local shops and see what we have here for ya mellon... lets see that was a snoopy, no a barbie pole, gotcha 6-8 barbie poles...

Aaron

TA2D

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's going to be either the Ugly Stick Tiger/Ugly Stick Tiger Lite/or the Water Eagles. I really like the Water Eagles, they are light but have PLENTY of backbone.

7. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hey mellon...I saw one on e-bay 2 days ago from tulsa ok.....It was 8 ft...

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I searched & searched EBAY for the last couple weeks every night & have not seen it, if you can find it, PM me the auction #. Thanks a ton.

9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    May I be so bold as to ask what do you intend to do with these rods?Given your past fish "Catching" abilities dry spaghetti would do.:big_smile: :wink: Of course if you are using them to grow tomatos then by all means get the tigers with the 7 year warranty.The vines will grow right up through the guides and I'm sure they wont wear any grooves in the ceramic guides.Always have a warm spot in my heart for FENWICK as they brought out some of the very first blank to blank all glass ferrules and started the Graphite rod revolution.Once upon a time they were all I owned.Good choice, your tomatos should do well.:big_smile: :lol: :big_smile: :lol:

10. Trophy Hunter

Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I use Fenwick for all of my "other" fishing. Can't beat them. I hope you find what you're looking for Mellon. Will the Fenwick website or phone number help you find out where they have shipped? Factory direct?

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Eagle Claw makes the only "Water Eagle"rod that I can find so far.peewee-williams

12. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    That's mellon for ya, right wrong manufacture. Just like his fishing looking for something that isn't there. btw mellon i hooked a sngged cast net the other night in Sullivan Lake .

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry Guys, I did it again. :embarassed:

It's FENWICK SEA HAWKS, not water eagles. I am really sorry.

14. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Just finished the Ebay search Bryan and Nooooo Fenwick Sea Hawks. Eagle Claw how ever does have a boat load of Salt Water Eagles from 7-10ft. I've got a pair of Eagle Claw Zenco Super 111(3) 7ft. trolling rods that I use often and they are not made any more either. Good luck my brother!
    Don