Help...Fairplay / Anderson Area Cats

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by amazing189, Oct 21, 2005.

1. amazing189

amazing189 New Member

Hey All,
    New to the site here...it's pretty awesome. I'm going to be in the Fair Play and Anderson areas relatively often for the next few months, starting next week. Can anyone point me in the direction of a couple of decent bank fishing spots for cats? I'm from the Cincinnati, OH area & usually fish the Ohio River from the bank with decent success. Any tips on bank fishing for big cats in the above areas of SC would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Danny

2. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Hey Bro,I live in Anderson,and use to live in Fair Play.The Tugaloo River is a great area to fish ,but I'm not to familiar with spot on the bank to fish.Fair Play Creek is also a good area ,but again I'm not up to par on the spot to fish from the bank.You've got 2 or 3 state parks in that area that you could fish from.Check out the camp grounds and areas like that to start.I haven't heard to many folks from that part of the lake on the board.Maybe someone else will chime in and give you a little info.Sorry I coundn't help. :D What brings you down south? :D