Help Chance by fishing the Lake Springfiled Catfish tournament

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by kevingrant4, Mar 25, 2009.

1. kevingrant4

kevingrant4 New Member

State:
    illinois
    My adopted brother Chance was born with a rare visual impairment called Optic Nerve Hypoplasia. He also has a very rare syndrome of brain anomalies all which can be helped with stem cells. I am in the process of starting a catfish tournament at Lake springfield to help raise money to send him to Thiland to receive stem cell treatmens. The reason it has to be done in Thailand is because it is not yet offered in the United States. If the tournament has good turnout I would like to have it annually to help fund an organization in Chance's honor to help research, and help people with the similar problims. The tournament fee with be $60 the day of, or you can do an early entry for $50 at Big Reds Bait and Tackle on Stevenson Dr. in Springfield, Il. Half of the money will go toward prizes and the other half will go toward fundraising. We will also have a big fish pool for $25. If you would like more information about chance or if you would like an e-mail contact to get more info on the tournament you can go to www.chancesvision.com or call Kevin at 217-414-8925.

Tournament info:
    July 13th
    Pre-launch: 5:00 p.m.
    Start time: 6:00 p.m.
    End time: 12:00 a.m.

Thanks, Kevin.