Help being held captive over weekend AKA Imperial Valley fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Ecfool, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Ecfool

Ecfool New Member

State:
    California
    Dang 3 day weekend and cant go fishing here in Imperial Valley, wife says I "have to finish repainting inside of house" or may never go fishing again hmmm wonder if she is serious.
    But seriously fishing here has been fantastic lately been catching limits of smaller channels (2-5 lb )in teh East Highline canal and some decent channels fishing the head of the Central Main right off the All American Canal.
    Got me a fishing bud again, got guardianship of 16 year old nephew again so maybe be going out more often to keep him out of trouble, figure I take him fishing all night he will be to tired to raise hell in town.
    well back to sanding drywall patches n painting only 3 more bedrooms to go, Hmmm may have to sneak out tonight if wife aint lookin and try for some cats.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Sounds like sneaking out is going to be your only option here, LOL!!!
    Congratulations on the new fishin partner, sounds like you have a handle on things and headed in the right direction.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I'm workiong all weekend painting too but thats what I do and tomorrow too employer did'nt even bother to ask if we wanted it off yet the whole office and all the property managers we work for are off sorta torked my hide just a tad but oh well $$$$

Did sneak out last night for about 5 hours of fishing got to bed at 2:30 AM AND UP AT 6:30 TO WORK do what we gotta do to get that line wet man:cool2:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What on earth would we do with out chores of some kind that either has to be done or needs to be done(now come to think of it whats the difference between has to be and needs to be?) but anyway if we could fish all day all night every day would we or would we not get tired of it? It's wonderful that you have the 16y/o to be a companion too and good influence.All of our teens should be so lucky,be alot less prisons I think.pk:big_smile:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Way to keep the young guy out of trouble bro.

6. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    ahhh the honey do's lol