hello

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by exile13, Feb 14, 2009.

1. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    hey guys hope every one is well!! My name is jake i live in the great city of topeka,ks. I have been doing a lot of reading not much posting and i have learned a lot so far now i just need to go out an try and use it. I just startd fishin again around the end of last summer again great fun i dont know why i stopped. I got a good ol zebco 33 combo and then started thinkin i want to go after cats. So with my cabelas gift card from my birthday i went an got a 8 an 9 ft king cat rods an found a deal on two zebco 733's reels. Now Im lookn to see if anyone would like to go fishin an take along a newbie. later jake

2. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Welcome, I'm from Topeka also when the bite picks up I'm always game to go out. Glad you found the site and jump right in start posting.

PS. A bunch of the local guys are getting togather next weekend in Lawrence to make some sinkers, eat some food have some drinks and BS. Check it out in the local Kansas area.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jake Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I look forward to reading your post.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

4. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    welcome to the boc Jake glad you joined us :wink:

this site is wonderfull to meet nice people and gain some advise and different ways to fish !!!!

good luck

PS dont forget to post your fishin trips and pictures for all of us to enjoy .......

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Jake.

6. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Jake welcome to the BOC....Lots of us are real close by and anytime you want to go just give a post and one of us will be more than happy to take you out.

Like Dan said you need to try to come to the lead pour party next Sat so you can meet some of us and we can meet you.

Glad you joined its a great site.

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
  8. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Welcome to the BOC. I'm in Overland Park but my best friend lives in Topeka and I fish all over the area.My specialty is channel cats in small lakes.I'm a newbie to river fishing but I'm eager to learn. I'd be happy to take you out some time.

9. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Jake.

10. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Welcome Jake, to the BOC Your going to love it here so much info on here it might take a while to see most of it.:smile2::wink:

11. billyum2

billyum2 New Member

State:
    Topeka,ks
    Welcome to the boc Jake

12. Phoneman53

Phoneman53 New Member

State:
    Olivet, Kansas,
    Welcome Jake to BOC from Melvern Lake,,,if you ever down this way let me know...

13. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Welcome jake from sw ohio.

14. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Welcome to BOC jake. Come to the gathering in June and we will fill you all the BS you can handle.:smile2: Really though, with the different people and types of fishing that we all do you are sure to get a lot of info. to you back in it.:wink:

Chris

15. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Jake, welcome to the BOC, you'll never regret finding us, best bunch of folks and Catfishermen/women you ever met.
    As said before, try and make the "Lead pour orgy", but mostly, the "Mega Gathering" at Melvern in June. Go to the gathering forum(?), open the Kansas Mega Gatering site and you'll get all the info. Please stick with us and keep posting. Thanks for posting an avatar, it's always nice to know who we're talking with.:wink:

16. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Jake.

17. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Welcome, to the BOC. hope you have a good year and catch a lot of good fish.:wink:

18. leadsinker

leadsinker Member

State:
    Wichita, K
    Welcome to the BOC Jake...

19. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
  20. youngbuck

youngbuck New Member

State: