Hello To All

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by seaark, Mar 5, 2006.

1. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Wanted to sat Hi to all the catfishers out there. This a great site. Lots of info and I am glad to see so many other catfishers out there. Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll run into some of ya'll one day. I go all the time.

2. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC, this is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy what you find here.

3. blkhawkdwn

blkhawkdwn New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    welcome aboard, I'm sure you will find that the site is full of great info and the members are willing to help u out in any way posible. again welcome aboard.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    This sight is great! If you have a question someone can answer it! Welcome aboard!
    :thumbsup:
    Bill

5. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Welcome aboard Mate

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net!

7. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Welcome to the great catfish site seaark, best group of guys you will ever find.

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Welcome to this great site, happy to have another NC fisherman aboard!:)

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Seaark, welcome to the site!
    Let us know what part of the tarheel state you hail from. We have quite a few heels stuck to the ground dont back up brothers here.
    We could be neighbors or fish the same holes.

10. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sorry for the belated welcome....but it's good to see someone else local! Each time someone new comes here, they bring information that the rest of us may not already have, and improve all of our fishing in the process! We're all here if you need some info, and we hope to maybe see you one the water someday!!! Welcome to the brotherhood!!!

11. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Welcome to the site.

12. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    This has got to be the best catfishing site on the internet.
    I hope you enjoy the BOC.

Ace :cat:

N.C.

13. catfish joe

catfish joe New Member

State:
    louisville kentucky
    :0a25: to the BOC if you have a question feel free to ask because the only dumb question is you dont ask..These guy's and gal's can more than likely answer it

14. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome. What a site! I am so glad to see that there are so many others that share the passion and have the same enthusiasm for catfishing as I do. I am trying to find a way to fish for 5 days and work 2. One of these days I'll figure it out. Nothing excites me more than to hear my clicker go off and start reeling. The best feeling is when I let the big one go and then catch it another day. Kind of makes you feel good all over. I from western N.C. and all we have for catfishing here is the French Broad, but there is some good flathead fishing there, and there ANI'T nothing wrong with that. I prefer lake fishing though. I'll be heading to Baden on the 17th for a catfish tournament. Maybe this time I'll have some fresh bait. I've never had much success with frozen. I fish from a 24ft seaark (hinch my handle) with a 90hp Honda, so if you see me, please say HI! Again thanks for the warm welcome.