hello northern indiana guys

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by littlejomojo, Sep 19, 2009.

1. littlejomojo

littlejomojo New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hi i use to live in lower michigan (white pigeon)and northern indiana(Middleburry) i have fished in the Salamonie Reservoir a bunch and it has alot of nice cats. i know of a small lake actually 2 small lakes connected by a channel in middleburry right on the indianna/ michigan border it's localy know as stone lake it's right between white pigeon michigan and middleburry indiana and it has some of the biggest channel cats i have ever caught never seen any 30 pounders but i have personaly caught more then a few 20+ pounders in this lake. thought i'd pass this along to those who may be close to the area. im posting a pic i took of one of these big channels i caught there on a pike minnow back in 1990

Attached Files:

2. FATBOY DAN

FATBOY DAN New Member

State:
    West T= IN.
    WELCOME TO THE SITE!!

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey is that u! man how u have changed!

4. littlejomojo

littlejomojo New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    lol yea looks have changed but i still fish all the time

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    My girlfriend grew up on Stone lake and her parents still have a lake house up there. I fish it all the time when we visit but not for cats. I guess I better give it a shot.

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    O yeah was up on Stone Lake about two weeks ago and found a 30 lb (est.) flathead floating in the lake dead. I guess someone tossed him in from a nearby river and he didn't make it.

7. littlejomojo

littlejomojo New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    yea i plan to make make a trip up there next summer and hit that lake with my now much bigger rods --heck i havent fished there in 10 years -so those 20 lbers i threw back 10-20 years ago should be huge now lol