Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined ya'lls site yesterday, and been walking through it checking it out. Looks like a pretty good bunch of guys and gals on here. Looks like ya'll have a lot of fun bsn each other, and throw'n a few tips in every now and then. I'm Timmie, from Minden, Louisiana, and enjoy catfishing on the Red, mostly from Cash Point South to Lock and Dam # 5. I do a little titelinin, and drifting, but my rush is jug fishing, chasin those blues back and forth, up and down the Red.....It's a trip ! Seems, I already know a couple of your members on here, Eric and Carmen, actually live just a little piece up the road from me.
( Hey, Eric, When you gonna take me to that "Hot Spot ", :big_smile: where you and Carmen caught those two sixty somethings a while back ? )

Anyway, I just wanted to say Howdy, and will probably see you on the red, real soon !

Attachments

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Timmie!!! Good to have you aboard!!!:big_smile:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
WELCOME to the BOC great place to hang out.Good Luck being taken to any Honey holes :eek:oooh:.They might tell you it is but don't know if I'd really beleive it.:roll_eyes:
Any way again WELCOME!!

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Welcome Timmie. You'll like this place if you love the outdoors. There is something for Everyone at the BOC. Enjoy:wink:

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Hey Timmy, Welcome to the BOC!!!! Don't be a stranger and get out among the rest of us and join in on some good old fashioned BS'n!!!

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Welcome from Alabama Timmie!!! This is a great site and great folks, the mecca of Catfishin and BSin...lol :smile2::wink:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Welcome aboard, Timmie. Glad to meet ya! We run around w/Carmen & Eric alot, so we'll probably run into you sooner or later. Come on over to the Red River thread & meet everybody.:0a25:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just joined ya'lls site yesterday, and been walking through it checking it out. Looks like a pretty good bunch of guys and gals on here. Looks like ya'll have a lot of fun bsn each other, and throw'n a few tips in every now and then. I'm Timmie, from Minden, Louisiana, and enjoy catfishing on the Red, mostly from Cash Point South to Lock and Dam # 5. I do a little titelinin, and drifting, but my rush is jug fishing, chasin those blues back and forth, up and down the Red.....It's a trip ! Seems, I already know a couple of your members on here, Eric and Carmen, actually live just a little piece up the road from me.
( Hey, Eric, When you gonna take me to that "Hot Spot ", :big_smile: where you and Carmen caught those two sixty somethings a while back ? )

Anyway, I just wanted to say Howdy, and will probably see you on the red, real soon !
Welcome to th BOC from Iowa.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Timmie.Come on over to the "Catfishing on the Red River" thread and become a Red River *******.We have a lot of fun.:big_smile:

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Timmie.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome aboard Timmie! Bail off in the red river page. when ya hear us talking bout noodlin that is jugs. I LOVE IT!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts