hello iowa

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by reeftank, Oct 11, 2008.

1. reeftank

reeftank New Member

State:
    iowa bettendorf
    after eighteen years of life in florida i made it back hope to do some good catfishing at my old holes man it good to get out of florida :smile2:

2. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to you. I hope that you are able to pick right up where you left off!

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Welcome back to Heaven

5. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome back from S.E. Iowa(Keokuk) fishing is good. Looks as if you just got back in time for winter.LOL My son lives in Jacksonville Florida, and when he comes home for Christmas, he freezes to death.LOL Anyway fishing has been screwed up this year on account of the flooding, but it has turned out to be a pretty good year, and hunting is looking very good. Later Andy

6. vic.jefferson

vic.jefferson New Member

State:
    iowa
    hey sporty hows it going was needing some help i was in a real bad car wreak and was unable to use com and my old acc i9s gone is there any way of getting my rank and rep back thanks hope every one had great summer cathing the kittys

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I was kind of wondering where you went to. The only way I know is to get back on it and go. Are you OK? Have you been fishing? Let me know if you want my # . Later Andy

8. vic.jefferson

vic.jefferson New Member

State:
    iowa
    doing good going to have sugery in nov wife took the full impac she was on life suport for 4 days then icu 4days 2days in lcu she broke severl ribs and pucured her lung she had three surgerys in one day the hole side of her head was purple now she shake alot and her lips are numb but the main thing is were alive thank you much what ever happen to the july turny you and kenny were working on

9. vic.jefferson

vic.jefferson New Member

State:
    iowa
    didnt get to fish much but my son and i went a few times did very well some nice channels no flats yet my fishing season over this year cant use my right arm but looking forward to next spring :roll_eyes:

10. vic.jefferson

vic.jefferson New Member

State:
    iowa
    i did final get a boat just havent got it wet yet

11. vic.jefferson

vic.jefferson New Member

State:
    iowa
  12. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hope you can catch some of them big uns

13. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Welcome back Shane. I am new to the QC area, retired, got a lot of time on my hands. A little late for good catfishing but I haven't given up yet. If you know some spots PM me. If it isn't too cold I will probably be ready to go. primitive

14. the watcher

the watcher New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey ron your from the qc im from dewitt its a little town north of davenport do you know any good place to get cats around here the wapsi has a lot less then i thought

15. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Evan, I sent a PM to you. primitive