Hello, i'm new here

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by rjc2rjc, Aug 7, 2006.

1. rjc2rjc

rjc2rjc New Member

State:
    ,indianapolis, indiana
    :big_smile: hello everyone, heard about this site from 223smitty. so i went to his site and hit the link and joined. i have read several posts on here wile i was waiting to be validated to join the site.
    i have been trapping for 4 years. have been around the outdoors my whole life. so anyway just thought i would say hello.
    hello:haha:

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net!

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Welcome aboard. You will find some good people on here and a ton of good info.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome and to smitty, thanks, good job recurting. It"s a great site...hope you enjoy

5. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC enjoy

6. Prospector

Prospector New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Welcome;
    This is a GREAT site!! Very informative, very clean, ( very little vulgarity) the pictures are AWESOME, so sit back, listen, pay attention, read the library, and I know you will have a GREAT time!!

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Welcome to this site brother as you have seen it is all about the outdoors and has got to be the best site on the web IMO. So a BIG HELLO to you. So kick off your shoes put on your reading glasses and have a ball.

8. Welcome to our comfy, friendly and informative family. You will certainly enjoy yourself.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member. 223smitty is a good man that helps alot of members with all he knows about trapping.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I don't know squat about trapping but welcome to the BOC, Robert...
    Come to think about it, I don't know squat about fishin' either...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If things get better with age, I'm approaching magnificent!

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    :0a25: Welcome to the BOC, Robert.

12. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome to the BOC. Look forward to reading your posts.

13. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the boc, great site and people. i met 223smitty on here and have catfished with him several times this year, great person. enjoy the site, lots of info.

14. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Robert;
    Welcome Aboard! :big_smile_2:
    Feel free to Jump In Feet First and join the "Gang". You will find, as did I, that there are a lot of GOOD people here, men and women; Brothers and Sisters, that are always willing to help you out with information, experience, suggestions, and will share everything they know, or don't know, about fishing for the "BIGGUN'S"! :smile2:
    You will find folks that will tell you what works for them in the areas they live in, as well as what they have found that perhaps does not work as well as expected. There is a wealth of information in our Library and Archive areas that is matched and exceeded only by the knowledge and experience of our members! You can find areas that are specific to your part of the U.S.A. where there will be posts showing when and where a "get-to-gether" is going to happen as well as some areas that pertain to boats, lures, lines, poles, reels, and just about any other fishing equipment that you would use.
    I'll leave it to you to find out the rest on your own. So take off the shoes, put on the reading glasses if you need them, jump in and "Have At It"!! look around all the different sites within the BOC and get your practice in for your keyboard because your going to need it :smile2: We're GLAD to see Ya and your now a member of the BEST Catfishing site in the World!! And, the more you learn about us, the more you will grow, and carry, the "Pride" of being a Brother or Sister in the BOC.
    Fraternally and Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

15. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Welcome to the BOC, the best place to be if you're not out fishing, trapping or hunting.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the BOC

17. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Welcome Aboard Robert, Glad To Have You With Us. As I Warn All Newbies, "This Place Is Addictive !!":lol:

Have A Great Day, Elliot

18. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    Welcome to the BOC! It is always nice to have more people to bounce ideas off of.

19. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Robert! Glad ya made it! lol, sorry I didn't extend a welcome before now, but been busy moving & haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time here lately. These folks are right, you won't meet a better group of people ANYWHERE! I'll be talkin' to you soon.

Smitty

20. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Welcome new brother !
    Brian