Hello....hello....Mc Fly

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by ratkinson, Jun 8, 2008.

1. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Wow I cant tell you how disappointing it is some time to post in the NY section. When you open up each section and you were the last one to post, and nobody responds or, has for the 30 days it takes to wipe it off the board. I have been recruiting hard for the sight , but, it appears none of the fellas I have spoken to actually joined up yet. So I live vicariously through the other state sections from time to time. Any NY guys still here besides me? Must be they are all out fishing.

Richard

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Richard,Us Iowa Boys are still here,Myself,Postbeetle,Adolf,Rudolph,the Bridge Brothers,The Witt twins (Dim and Nit) and the rest of the Hawkeyes Plus a Couple of Idiots :wink: And We All Still Love Ya!!!! J.D.

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hello again Richard,Just got off the phone with one of our staff members DeerHooters,You know Him (Eric the Twinkie Simcoxin) At least I think thats His Real Name could be mistaken though.Anyway All the New York Boys have been out helpin Miss Hillery(One of your N.Y. Senators) Try and win the Democratic nomination for President. Half of um have been Roadies puttin up campaign signs and collecting money and the other half have been hiding in the bushes trying to get a clean shot at Obama. Now that She has suspended Her campaign they will All be Drunk and in Morning for some time,so they probably wont be back posting for a while.Hope this Helps.
    Your Iowa Brother
    J.D.

4. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Thanks for the response John, and as always a good laugh.

Richard