Hello From Temecula

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by GunshipDriver, Jul 4, 2007.

1. I'm a Newb to here and all things boating related. Currently looking at a Zodiac.. not sure how good it would be for fishing or catfishing.. but I'd appreciate any tips and input.

2. CATFISH1998

CATFISH1998 New Member

State:
    Westerville,Ohio
    Well welcome to the site. I'm only two days old hear sofar the best site of them all.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC, were glad your here!!!

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i dunno man,
    a zodiac can be a whole lotta fun especially around the surf at the beach over off pendelton. but as far as fishing and or comfort go... you might wanna consider something else. by the way--welcome to the boc.

6. askins00

askins00 New Member

State:
    California
    Welcome to the B.O.C. Always great to see someone new from the Inland Emprie. I'm in Menifee. Let me know when you plan on going somewhere.

7. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    welcome to the BOC.

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome Brother..... A few good captains around that know a ;ot about boats. They will be posting soon. A lot of great info hear. Enjoy!

9. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    WElcome Eric.
    Good place to be with Skinner and DVL in your back yard and the S.D. lakes just a short drive down the road.
    Hope to hear some good reports from you.
    Don't forget to post your no fish reports also.
    They can be as valuable as catch reports because they tell us what's not working.

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Eric.

11. loanguybri

loanguybri New Member

State:
    California
    Welcome to the BOC. You might try some of the rentals at various lakes(Dixon, Wohlford, Poway) to see just how much boat you want. A lot of them don't allow private boats, especially in the San Diego area lakes. Good luck. Big B

12. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Welcome to the Brother/Sister Hood:cool2:.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Eric Welcome to the BOC.:0a25::0a18:

15. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Eric, glad to have you!

16. Thanks for the warm welcome gents. No fishing reports from me anytime soon unless I can get a rig out here to me on the Syrian border and permission from my Charlie Oscar to fish the Western Euphrates River Valley. That being said.. there are so many fishermen out here and by the flocks of birds I see out here they must do pretty well.

I appreciate also all the information. I stumbled upon this great site just by dumb luck when tooling around on my down time. Also, I'm looking for a welcome home present that the Significant Other will approve of. She has suggested the idea of renting a boat first before buying. I don't know just how much fishing I will do, however, I have a 10 month old that I think I could spend a lot of quality time with on the lake/river/ocean doing fishing/boating/recreating...

Semper Fi, Eric

17. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    I want to thank you and all your brothers in arms for your service to our country, and assure you that regardless what leftists would like you to believe you do have the support of your fellow Americans.
    I have a family member in your area of Iraq. He is a civilian employee of Gen. Dyn. doing tech support for your computers and such. He's also a USMC reserve just recently discharged. His name is Bill and he's a very thin young blond headed man. In fact he's so thin that when he was in basic he was almost discharged for lack of weight. Perhaps you will cross his path one day.

18. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Welcome to the BOC Eric! Tight lines.

:cool2: