hello from california

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by snooker_hooker, Nov 13, 2008.

1. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
    matt hey call me. i wanted to see how you are. i called your old number, =must be changed. 707-367-0616 is my cell.

i hope you all are having good fishing.

i have not yet put a line in the water here. everything fish wise is closed!!!! thatsd cali for you.

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    So you are Matt's friend? :smile2::smile2: He kept sayin he had one! And you moved to Cali.......hmmmm? Makes ya wonder.:wink:

3. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I do?! Hey snooker, send me a PM and we'll "re-acquaint".

Shut up, Rambo. LMAO!!!!!!

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Hey, Nick - how you doing? And how's things with the Coast Guard? Been fishin' any?

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I'm not sure I've heard anything out of Matt for a while now, Nick.. Hopefully he'll jump in here, though. How's life treating you? Did you get another boat yet?

6. snooker_hooker

State:
    sc
    everything is closed here. i mean everything. i have not put a line in the water yet. i cant wait to get out of here. the people are weird here. i am up again for a transfer. i am trying to get back to florida, but i also put down nc. there was nothing in sc for me. if i get back to fl i have a 21 ft hydrasport waiting for me. i had it for about 10 yrs. i need a new motor for it though. it has a 200hp evenrude on it now. lower unit and power head needs a rebuild. with gas prices these days a newer motor is best. or get rid of it and get another jon boat.

does anybody know matts #.

7. bigdevo187

bigdevo187 New Member

State:
    sc
    You are in the Coast Guard? If so what rate and are you stationed out there at Petaluma? I'm in the Coast Guard and just got stationed out here in Charleston from California. I know what you mean by weird, especially northern California.

8. snooker_hooker

State:
    sc
    im in fort bragg, ca. its a surf station. the weather is cold and rainy all the time. i need the SUN. Im an MK. where are you stationed?
    get with these guys they will help out alot, and good luck.

9. bigdevo187

bigdevo187 New Member

State:
    sc
    I'm filling an instructor position at the MLEA. I was down at Station Channel Islands in Oxnard before I got here. I'm a BM.

10. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Now I know I'm not the only Matt here. That was a weird experience.....

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! :smile2::smile2::wink:

12. snooker_hooker

State:
    sc
    my buddy matt keanan. i used to fish with him all the time. i moved and we lost contact. sorry about that. did not mean to cause any confusion. his cell # changed i guess. just wanted to say hi.

13. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Hey Boys..... to bad your stuck in California.... we do post on here.. the Califiornia BOC.... but you have to be "outgoing some"... and I dont mean friendship seeking.... You have to drive some to get away from the beach, and hook up with some "fellow Califiornia BOC boys".... yuall get some time off don't ya..... there are lakes and rivers in CA.

Not all the folks here are wierd.... mostly the ones that come here from out of state......and want to change what California use to be... free and able to fish and hunt....:wink:

Hello from Southern California....Bayrunner Ray