hello from california

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by snooker_hooker, Dec 22, 2007.

1. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
    i wish i could move back. i miss the fishin there. i have not done any fishin here yet. it is so nasty weather wise. everyday we have 18- 22 ft breakers across the jetty tips which are 60 ft across. no lakes close by either. all saltwater. maybe next summer i will get some salmon fishin in. good luck to all and MERRY CHRISTMAS
    [​IMG]

here is a link for the station i am at.
    http://www.uscg.mil/d11/staNoyoRiver/photos.asp

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good to hear from you again Nick. Sorry about the fishin situation. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Nick, you know what they say when life hands you a lemon - so make some lemonade! I'll bet that there's some fishing aounrd there, you'll just need a little time to discover it. I believe that you're around some beautiful country, too, so have fun exploring your new surroundings. Best wishes from SC for a very merry Christmas and a happy & safe new year.

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Nick, you'll make it back here one day before too long, then the fishing will seem even better. Good to hear from you. Hope you all have a great Holiday season.

5. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
    it is beautiful here. fishing here is at a standstill. crab season is in full swing. salmon and tuna this summer. as for freshwater the closest lake is 3 hours away. NO CATS all bass. the steelhead are running now but the season is closed. hope you all had a great christmas.