Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Dipbait, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Dipbait

Dipbait New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My name is Keith, also known as "Dipbait". I just joined catfish1.com a couple of days ago and thought I'd jump on in here and introduce myself. I live in Warren county near Waynesville, Ohio. I was raised over in Blanchester. I fish all the local areas and hope to hear from some of you guys. I've got the boat, poles rigged and ready to go!!!:)
    As the name of the website says...CATFISH ARE #1!!!
    Thanks for lettin me join ya!
    God Bless,
    Keith

2. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Welcome Dipbait! I live in New Philadlephia, About 1 1/2 hors from Warren. I'd be glad to hook up and do some fishing with you. There are a lot of members from Ohio on here. Check out the BOC gathering info in this post: http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6562

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Keith, Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net!

4. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Keith,
    welcome to the site. I live in Fayetteville and I have a brother that lives in Blan. I have a boat also. I would imagine with you live by Waynesville, that you know Caesars Creek very well. I have only fished it a couple of times myself. Give me a hollar and we will wet a couple of lines.

5. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Rip what are you doing, subject is Local Ohio talk. Not Ohio, Tenn. talk lol.... but thanks.. Welcome aboard Dipbait i live down here in Adams County I think about 1 1/2 or so.... I'm about 30 mins from East Fork... about 45 mins from Rocky Fork.... u live close to Lebanon right? Me and my uncle are gonna come up to Cowan pretty soon for a night of fishing.. Maybe we can hook up and catch some dinner!!! My name is Matt Stratton I am 18 and i LOVE the outdoors... Once again Welcome and prepare to become addicted i have only been a member for about 1 week now and i have around 150 post... lol i average like 17 a day... :)

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Welcome aboard Keith

7. Bigones

Bigones New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome dipbait, I live right down the road from you in miamisburg. Anytime you want to go let me know I am always ready to fish. I am not much for catfishishing this time of the year. I like it to be a little warmer. I do like to fish for other fish though. Send me email or something and lets do some fishing.

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Keith, I live here in Blanchester as Catbird said. I just got back from over your way about 1 1/2 hours ago, I was fishing at Ceasars Creek Lake, didn't do any good but I had fun trying anyway, I think the water temp is still to cold and the cats are staying out in the deepest holes. About 11pm it got down to 37* and I ran out of coffee so I figured it was time to go home, lol.
    Like Catbird said maybe you can teach us a thing or 2 about Ceasars Creek. :)

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Keith, welcome to the BOC. Always great to have another new member on here.

10. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Welcome to the BOC!

11. Spencer_Blanton

Spencer_Blanton New Member

State:
    Franklin, Ohio
    Dipbait,

Welcome to the community. There's a lot of good people and a wealth of information here. Be sure to check out http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184
    It's a great library of ideas and experience.

I live in Franklin right down SR73 from you. Let me know if you ever want to wet a line.

Spencer

12. balddaddy91

balddaddy91 New Member

State:
    East Liverpool,Oh
    Welcome to the BOC:)

13. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Welcome Dipbait, I live just on the West side of Dayton so Im right around the corner from you, Im hoping to do a mini outing at Cowan Lake this summer, just not sure when or where exactly yet so stay tuned,

Lots of guys in the SW Ohio area on this board, dont be shy...

Salmonid

14. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net!!!!

15. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Welcome aboard Keith! Our Ohio membership is strong and growing.

Fish Ohio!

:thumbsup:

16. hundt

hundt Guest

hey keith welcome to a fantastic web site..tight lines!!!
    :cool:

17. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome Keith!

Been here just a little while myself. Have enjoyed the site very much. Lots of good info.

18. Dipbait

Dipbait New Member

State:
    Ohio
    WOW! I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for the warm welcome that all of you have given me...I will be in touch.
    Thanks again,
    Keith aka "dipbait"

19. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    Welcome aboard

I live in Warren County as well (South Lebanon). If you ever want to go out, just let me know.

---Mike---