Hello everbody

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wishiwasfishin, Jan 24, 2007.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man sure has been a while since i been on here..whew like 26593 post ago. well i been trying to figure out some issuse i have going on in my life right now but i got to say..folks i'm good to go. heck i almost got a new ever thing..new job, new life..all kind of stuff, but with all that being said i owe it all to a very special lady. i will not say her name but she knows who she is and she is a member of the boc and also a true friend. the debt i owe her could never be repaid no matter how hard i tried..she has seen me at my worst and by golly i hope she sees me at my best. just wanted to say hello to everbody and catch up on some reading..wow alot of it but folks rember this if your going through a hard time of life or what ever.... there are angels walking among us and sometimes we get lucky and bump into them.... no not everbody will know what that means but i'm sure there is a very special person on here that does.. have a good night folks. oh and by the way.. i would like to thank everbody that said a little prayer for me..sure you didn't know who it was for but i thank ya and i also want to thank the guy who made that request..you know who you are to. thank you EVERBODY..now lets do some fishing:smile2:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back! I'm glad things are better now!!!

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to see your back and got stuff squared away

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Jason, glad to see you back buddy! We miss our KY boys when they aren't around :smile2:. Hope things continue to look up for you, bro!

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    glad to see you back hope every thing is working out good for you so be good an safe

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see you doing some posting once again. Hope everything goes as planned.Hope to see you in MAY.Looks like you got a lot of reading to do Hope you like to read that much. Anyway WELCOME BACK and stop being a dag gone stranger.

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome back Jason!!! This is a very special place, with a lot of very special people!!!

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Great to see that you made it back home for a visit once again. I hope it will be a lengthy one this time Brother!!! Glad things are going your way now!

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thats Great News Jason. You Know You Have a TON Of Friends here at the BOC. And WE Care.Welcome Home Brother !! Your Frind J.D.

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jason, great to have you back and that your life is going better.
    And thanks to that special lady.

11. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Welcome home my friend.

12. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    If I didnt have my angel, I wouldnt have made it this far. Great post

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Welcome back Jason!:0a25: :0a23: Glad to hear all is well!