Hello Catfish1

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by LadyKatKiller, Oct 11, 2007.

1. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone. I am new to catfish1 so please bare with me while I figure everything out. My husband has been trying to get me to join for awhile now, so here I am. I am the other half of DropTine77. Actually he doesn't know I have joined yet. Lets see how long it takes him to find me.:wink:
    Anywho, I have been a Catfisher-women for a while now. My first "big" catch was a 24 1/2 lb blue when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with my son. Now about 3 1/2 years later my personal best is a 42 lb blue. Thanks to Capt. Hugh!
    Well that's all I can think of to say for now. If you have any questions just send me a message and I'll answer them the best I can. Till next time...:roll_eyes:

P.S
    I know my screen name "LadyKatKiller" is a little cheesy, so if anyone has anything better for me feel free to make a suggestion. Thanks.....

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Welcome to the greatest community on the internet Cherie!

Its always great to see another woman join the BOC Family.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    welcome to the BOC there is so much to learn and sound like we got some stuff we can learn from you

4. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for making me feel welcome!

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Welcome to the BOC.

6. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Welcome. I'm sure ya will like it here. As far as the handle is concerned Its better and more suitable than "BUBBA" LOL!

8. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Cherie;
    First of all, WELCOME ABOARD!:big_smile: I'm always GLAD to see new folks join us, no matter if they be male, female, or even offworlder!:wink::smile2:
    Please feel free to ask any questions that come to mind about Catfishing, or any of the other outdoor related topics found on the BOC boards. Be ready to get virtually flooded with all different kinds of answers from all different kinds of people with all different kinds of backgrounds!
    While it may seem a bit overwhelming at first, you will soon get used to it. What you have to do is take the information that applies to your particular problem or area and go with it from there keeping the many other answers or advices saved for use when you go to other areas of the country and fish there.
    If you see a question and would like to post your answer to it, don't be afraid to do so. GO FOR IT!!! :wink: Just because your a "newbie" so to speak, does not mean you can't help someone else! In fact, many of us "vets" learn new things from people that have just joined and shared what worked for them! So feel free to make a post anytime you want too! You never know how many people you really might help that is a bit bashful to ask, or answer a question, that your post covered!
    You asked about a better nick. Just as one suggestion, how about "LadyKatKatcher"? :) I'm sure you will get a lot of other ideals from the other Brother's and Sister's too. The important thing is to choose one that YOU like and want to use!
    Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!! If I, or any of the other Brother's or Sister's can be of help to you please do not hesitate to ask! That is what the BOC is about; helping one another in the pursuit of the Catfishing Sport, and, as I understand it, in real life too!:big_smile:
    I'll look forward to seeing your posts on the boards!:wink::big_smile:
    Cordially and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post, but not the Welcome!]]]]]

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Family.Glad to have you join us.

10. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Its a pleasure to meet you Cherie. You're gonna love it here !! I've noticed a few new gals joining lately and I think that's great. By the looks of those fish I'm gonna be asking you all the questions, lol. As far as the name goes I think its fine. Oh and I hope you and Greg had a great vacation...welcome home : )

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Cherie!!!

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Cherie, were glad your here!!

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Cherie, Welcome to the BOC/SOC:cool2:.

14. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cheesy or not, welcome to the BOC, Cherie:big_smile:

15. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the bOC/SOC Cherie.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Welcome to the B.O.C.! Glad to have you here.

17. ShellShocked

ShellShocked New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome!Great bunch of people here

18. FDR

FDR New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cincinnati
    welcome to the BOC

19. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member