Hello brothers

Discussion in 'CANADIAN CATFISH' started by Canadiancatman, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Hi everyone! I'm Shane aka Canadiancatman. I live in Portage la Prairie Manitoba Canada. 27 years old and I love catching big channel cats!! I fish the assiniboine and red rivers for monster channels. Here are a few pics of me doing what I love.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Nice cats! Welcome to the BOC!

3. Canadiancatman

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thanks for the welcome brother! :cool2:

4. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Welcome to the BOC Shane.:0a25: This is THE best site on the web, and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as everyone here does.

5. Canadiancatman

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thanks for the welcome Steve!! :cool2: This place is a catfisherman's paradise!! :big_smile:

6. richard84

richard84 New Member

State:
    ky
    some great pics rite ther...keep on postin them photos as ya catch them...i love fish pics...keep on castin folks

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I must welcome ya man ya got some butes in them flicks WELCOME ABOARD!@

8. Canadiancatman

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thank you very much brothers!! :cool2: I promise you all that as i catch em I'll keep on posting up the pics! We get alot of big channel cats up here because of strict limits a person is only allowed to have 4 channel cats and none can be longer then 24" and that means 4 cats including ones in your freezer. Plus not many people up here keep any at all. So there is lots of sumo channel cats. Glad you all like the pics. I gotta check out some of the massive blues and flatheads you all have down south!! We don't have those species up here... sure wish we did!! :wink:

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Shane,
    Great pics of some great fish. I am going to have to make a trip up there one of these days.
    Welcome to the BOC...W

10. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Great pics! And welcome to the BOC! You'll find a lot of great information and friendship here. Welcome aboard mate!

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good to have you aboard the BOC Canadian brother! Sounds like Canada has the RIGHT plan for conservation.... If we don't change ours soon, we'll all have to come there to catch catfish! NICE pics... keep 'em coming!

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC from sunny South Carolina. REAL nice fishes you have there. Keep on postin' 'em up as ya catch 'em!

Bill in SC

13. Canadiancatman

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Thanks for the warm welcome Guys!! :cool2: It's cool getting to talk to fellow catfisherman from all over!! People like myself who love catching catfish! I'm hoping to get some more pics tonight I'm just getting ready to go to lockport to fish the might red river hopefully the sumo's will appreciate the fresh goldeyes i caught for bait. I'll post up my report either tonight when i get back or tommorrow depending on how late it is when i get home. :big_smile: