HELLO ANYONE THERE?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MONTANA TALK' started by kat king, Aug 29, 2008.

1. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    I have been puzzled as to why i dont see any cat catchers posting do you guys not fish or not have any cats in your area any info about how yall are doin would be great..

2. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I hear ya buddy. I lived in Montana as a kid and would like to see a few more people post from Montana. I know they have catfish there because we use to catch them when I was a kid. I don't remember exactly where, but we did catch em. Hopefully someone posts. I always like to hear about what is going on in the "Big Sky" country.

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    maybe they been catching so many thier arms are to tired to type .

4. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    surely Hank williams fishes for catfish somewhere up their

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I know that there are at least a few people who catfish up there, because we've posted back and forth...several years back. But I was stationed up there for 5 years, and I never even heard that there were catfish in the state. Of course, I can say the same thing about carp, but I discovered them there on my own. But that reminds me, I remember seeing some huge fish right below a dam on the Missouri River; Holter Lake Dam, I think. I never could figure out how to get any kind of bait to them, or even see what kind of fish they were. Anybody up there know what I'm talking about?

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    That's a good one. I like that!

7. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    This is only a test.......

8. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    i am here testing one two three four

9. river forks

river forks New Member

State:
    IOWA
    i lived up there about 15years ago around columbus fished the stillwater and the yellowstone we all ways caught cats on a river i think called the big horn i think it was on the res.

10. MT River Rat

MT River Rat New Member

State:
    Montana
    There are a few of us up here that like to cat fish. Its a well kept secret to most people. If you know where to go you can catch some hogs. There is very little preasure on cat fish in this country.

11. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    If you ever see this again, where abouts in Montana do you live? I used to live in a small town called Ennis just south of Bozeman. I remember catching catfish there as a kid with my uncle and his buddies. However, catfish weren't the talk of the town. Everybody loved the trout, pike, walleye, and others besides cats. Post once in awhile and let me know how things are going up there. I might be coming on a trip up there in September, maybe you could tell me where I can catch a few cats. Tight linez!