Hello all!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by trapperray, May 25, 2008.

1. trapperray

trapperray New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Going to be visiting the Mark Twain Lake area in later June(19 thru21st) and hope to do a little fishing for cats, can't bring the boat so is there any areas where a person can bank fish that might be more productive that just wild guessing on my part. No I don't expect anyone to revell their honey holes,thanks all, later Ray.:big_smile:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Cant help you much with Mark Twain Ray, but there will be some along soon that can.

Welcome to the BOC. Its a pleasure to have you. Its the best Catfishing Website in the World, and you will no doubt make some lifelong friends on here.

Welcome Aboard.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome Ray, i know nothing of the lake but like Cuz said,,,there are several here who do.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcom to the BOC Raymond. I dont know much about the lake but interested to see what they have to say about it. I plan on doing some camping and fishing there this summer.

Tom

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the boc, this site is full of good info and great people. Good luck fishing this year.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    never been there. my buddie his dad and girlfriend are down there now for the weekend. they always catch tons of crappie.

welcome aboard.:wink:

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Welcome to the BOC Ray! I am not familiar with the bank spots at Twain but there is some excellent fishing in that lake. I am sure that there will be someone along to help you out with some bank spots. Good luck and let us know how ya did.

8. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Ray… Mid June can be rough for cat fishing due to the spawn, but you can still pick up some during that time. If I we’re bank fishing I would try Wheelan recreational area off of J where it crosses the upper tip of lick creek... Any of the coves next to the fishing ramps or bridges crossing the water or down from the camp grounds, even close to the marinas. Access is limited by foot but my focus would be around the ramp areas. It’s a awesome lake so enjoy and I wish ya the best there.

9. noj77

noj77 Member

State:
    Saint Peters, M
    You can also try below the dam. I have caught a few there. It is pretty easy to fish there. Just real rocky. Watch the lake level to see if there would be any water flowing through the dam.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Raymond Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a23::0a25::0a25:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Raymond.