Heat Wave

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by opposum, Jan 9, 2010.

1. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    The weatherman just gave the forecast for Springfield Missouri. Looks like shorts and t-shirts next week. He said temps in the mid 40's for a couple of days. I can't wait.

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    haha, I know what you mean - 16F never felt as warm as it did this afternoon

3. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    time for shorts and cold beer

4. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    its gonna be nice, but im sure once all this snow starts melting were gonna have a big mess on our hands with the run off causing flooding

5. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't think it will flood down at Warsaw, but it sure will make things muddy.

6. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    This weather sure does make one appreciate the warm weather. 30 would feel great right now. Thanks for the positive forcast.

7. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Hope they are right got up this morning and it is 9.5 DEG below. When it is this cold your fish will freeze on the way home.

8. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know I won't have any that freeze today. They will have to wait for me. -9 here.

9. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I took the dogs out of the basement this morning and gave them fresh well water in a big tub. Twenty minutes later I went back out to bring them back into the basement. Water was froze already. Man I didn't think it would freeze that fast. Man I'm tired of this cold weather.